keep forgetting...

Nurse 26

Reaction score
DOH, i keep doing things and eating things i'm not meant to:blush:
so far i've:
- eaten runny egg yolk
- eaten pate
- went on a 4 mile hike with friends at weekend (prob fine to do but i'm not really used to exercise)
- went on friends speed boat in rough seas (again prob fine but dont think i would have done it if i had remembered i was pregnant)

Anyone else keep forgetting?

I need a slap:slap:

:slap: there you go lmao

Im just as bad...Ive had quite a few runny eggs... cant help it :( xx

Slap but to be honest the reduced stress you are having is prob doin you and little one the world of good :) xx

lol its ok its the "baby brain" lol you must try and remember though! :) :) if its any consolation iv had nuts and wouldnt have otherwise!! oupps! xx

Thanks girls, you have made me feel a little less guilty :)

Baby brain dosnt even cover it, i came in from cinema last night and tried to turn the TV on with my car key fob thing:looped::rofl:

Thanks girls, you have made me feel a little less guilty :)

Baby brain dosnt even cover it, i came in from cinema last night and tried to turn the TV on with my car key fob thing:looped::rofl:
ohhh thats made me chuckle...in fact im now starting a new thread!! come join it!!

i cant say ive forgotton, i hate nearly all the things i have to cut out but im still kinda in disbelief about it all.

I'm a label reader now!!! Driving myself nuts!!! Ur prob less stressed than me nurse!! Xx

I keep forgetting too!

I sat there nibbling peanuts last week and after I munched half the bag I realised and was like OHHHHH CRAP!

x

my reply is not actually relevant to the thread :shakehead: :offtopic:

just wanted to come in and do a little dance... :dance: :bum::dancing: :dance: coz im sooooooooooo happy to see you here (i know uv been here a while but i'm still excited!)
xxxxx

i thought with nuts it was only if you have allergies in the family and dont usually eat them, i love nuts and eat them all the time tho more almonds and brazil nuts than peanuts

i thought with nuts it was only if you have allergies in the family and dont usually eat them, i love nuts and eat them all the time tho more almonds and brazil nuts than peanuts

yeah u can eat nuts unless there are allergies in ur family xx

Ohh dammit really!!!!

I thought it was just a general rule! Oh crap I threw the rest away!

phew, i could not live without nuts til next year thats for sure

I was going to say, my book says nuts are ok unless you have an allergy. My SIL told me off when I was about 5 weeks for eating a peanut m&m, I'm going to throw it back at her now I'm wiser! Lol.

xxx

I've had a real big problem remembering to take my vitamins! I'm not used to taking anything usually so I find it so hard to remember to take them, especially with food. Whoops!!!!!

I've had a real big problem remembering to take my vitamins! I'm not used to taking anything usually so I find it so hard to remember to take them, especially with food. Whoops!!!!!

I've had to set a reminder in my phone.

Apparently runny egg yolks are ok as long as they have the red stamp on? Means they are vaccinated against salmonela. I'm not too keen on runny eggs personally but just thought I'd drop it in here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back