Hello Tri 1!

Applecider? You too! :D This is so great!

way hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so so so so so happy for you as loopy said enjoy your food while you can as you might go off eerything heels not a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Thankyou Pos, I'll be checking on you more too now, I always tried not to spend too much time in the Tri's when I was TTC but hopefully now this is where I'll be hanging out for the next 9 months!

Vicky thanks Hun, I'm very happy and excited!

Sunbeam - Health kick from tomorrow, gonna make veggie smoothies to give this little bean a treat!

Apple- how are you symptom wise?

Only thing I have today is a feeling of my tummy getting full quick and a bit of heartburn, no cramps and none of the nausea feeling, but I reckon that was the excitement the last couple of days!

xx

heartburn was my main symptom at 4 weeks, was mostly the reason i tested as i have acid reflux but hadnt had bad heartburn for ages. it calmed down after 5 days i think

:yay: maybe! I'm so happy for you! And I agree with the other ladies. Eat while you can;) I only had "strong" symptoms the days around my bfp, then I didn't have as many for a few weeks. Now I'm just very tired, and I feel nauseous if I don't eat regularly (I need to eat before I get hungry, because when I get hungry, I get nauseous). I have some cramps and twinges and feel like that is a good sign (the baby is making itself comfortable;))

Wish you all the best!

xx

How did i miss this? This is lovely news congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back