• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girlygirl... *has had her baby!*

awwww congratulations :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

what a good baby coming on her due date!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yay! welldone hun, cant wait for pics & birth story, sounds like a nice one :)

xx

Hey all! Thanks for all your wishes, i couldnt quite beleive it on my mums 60th, but that was the day i had in my head for birth and due date, but as cyle was longer it was 9th feb?!
Came home at 9ish,baby just sleeping so far which is fab. she fed a bit in hopsital.
Anyone planning a water birth then they are fab. I dont know what id have done without it...i didnt realise they took the gas and air off you when you push tho :shock: :rotfl: apparently i gave the midwife a right evil :rotfl: :oops:
I was worse in pain when i arrived at the hospital than later on, the pool was a great releif. I have to admit when i got to hopsital i was thinking epidural it have to be as was in agony. but pool omg! I was swimming 3 miles a week tho right up untill monday. so its a water baby

Many thanks leckershell for being a last minute text buddy(only a few weeks), and to toxic angel sam. You were fab.
Still no name will sleep on it and update in morning. she is gorgeous and will post a pic hten too, im goingto bed now. :D

Kimbo hope you drop soon hun :hug: get walking and keep active.

Sounds like you had a good birth experiance :D

I'm planning a water birth.... just hope the pool is free for me as the hospital only has one.

Congrats again, can't wait to see pictures :)

Congratulations! :cheer:

Sounds like you had a lovely birth. I am planning a water birth too so hopefully I will get one :pray:

Congrats again and any news on the name yet?

:cheer: CONGRATS! Glad to hear you had an enjoyable birth, makes me even more sure I need a pool. Lol. xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back