KatyMarie - labour watch!!**updated post - baby has arrived!**pic added**

Sunnyb

Reaction score
If you've been reading Tri 3 posts you'll see that her waters broke last night & her pains were quite bad this morning. I've just had a text from her letting me know that her pains are getting much stronger now & that she doubts very much that she'll be back online. She say her pains feel strangely satisfying :lol: I've agreed & told her every pain will bring her a step closer to meeting her little man!
Good luck & best wishes from everyone on PF x
I'll keep you all updated as I hear from her x

Sunnyb xxx

****update received from Katy via text****

"Hiya in hosp now will have my little boy tonight. Gone from 2cm to 6 or 7 in 4 hours and have only just gone onto gas and air done the rest on my own xxx"

I'm so pleased she's got this far on her own. I told her I was really proud of her & she said she was proud of herself & even had a little cry earlier bless her. She's soooo excited now!
Keep going Katy, you'll have your baby boy in your arms very, very soon xxx

I have just received a text from Katy to let me know that her baby boy has arrived!

**Ian charlie short was born at 9:27 this morning ended up needing forceps and an epidural because labour basically stopped! But i couldnt be happier xx**

Congratulations to you all & well done on the safe arrival of your baby boy!!
Can't wait for pics & updates. If I get any more information i'll let you know.

Sunnyb xxx

***Pic added***

91008a37.jpg

Here's a picture I received from KatyMarie - baby Ian Charlie weighed in at a healthy 7lb 1oz

Sunnyb xxx

Last edited:
Satisfying pains - thats what i like to hear!!! Good luck xx

Excellent way to view the pain!

I hope everything is going for her! xx

Good luck honey, hope its not too long before you meet your baby now x

Good luck Katy! Hope things are moving for you and you get to meet your little one soon xx

Hi all - just got a text from Katy & have updated my first post. She's at the hospital now & looks like this baby will be here by tonight. Good luck Hun, you are doing so well xxx

Sunnyb xxx

How exciting! Good luck Katy!!! xxx

any news yet?!! good luck - can't wait for some news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back