emma_85 Labour watch!!!!!! ****BABY HERE***** FIRST POST

Squeakz

Reaction score
So emma went in for her induction today and i've just received a tet from her saying:

'Im 2cm dilated but cervix is posterior so just had the tablet inserted - its a waiting game now!'

how very exciting!!!!! xx

Update:

'Hi hun, had to have tablet reinserted as it fell out. Midwife says because my cervix isn't closed it is quite common for it to slip out. Been doing lots of walking around hospital grounds, which brought on some real 'pressure' feelings. still no contractions tho - think im in it for the long haul!'

x

Update 2: Got this text at midnight last night!
'Waters were broken nearly 2 hours ago - wwill have an examintaion in half an hour an if i have not dilated further being put on a drip. Having vontractions now - Ouch!!!'

Iv [assed on all our well wishes for her!! ooh sh emight have her LO now xx

I got a text at 10 this morning saying:

'Had baby Eliiot Ian Petty at 7.30 this morning by emergency c section. He weighed 8lb 12.5oz. AFter 13 hours of labour i had only dilated 4cm. But he was worth everything'

MASSIVE CONGRATUALTIONS!!
XX

Last edited:
yippee good luck emma look forward to hearing of babys arrival xx

Good luck emma! Fingers crossed lil one will be here V soon!

Lol good luck emma!!! Us January due dates are all rubbish and overdue! :rofl: about time
We had some more labour watches! Xxx

Good luck, hope things are progressing now x

Oooh I'm liking this :)

Fingers crossed for you Girly :D

Hope things are moving now! Good luck! X

just in first post. had her waters broken at about 10 and has had contractions and if she wasnt dilating they were going to put her on the drip. so far no more news. dont wanna text in case shes in the throes of labour ...... XX

Congratulations hunny.
Two in one Day, we are on a roll lol both pinkpunch and Emma_85
Im excited. Cant to c baba pics :D

Congratulations Hun xx

Congrats!! Sorry you had to have a section but your baby is here lovely and safe and Im sure hes looking stunning :yay:

So pleased for you Emma!! Well done, you can enjoy him now. ps. Beat you to it though haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back