Just wanted to say hello

snoop

Reaction score
Its been over a year since i last posted in this section on the forum , i just got my bfp yesterday and very scared. Just popped in to say hi and looking forward to chat to you all x :)

Welcome hun have everything crossed for u x

Thank MrsMc, Daft question i phoned the doctors for appointment to tell him about the pregnancy but dont get a appointment till the 21st, do i have to phone to arrange a midwife as well?

Thanks x

It is different in different places I just had to get a pack from surgery and then go for a group session with midwife and they then arrange ur booking in appt then. U could ring the surgery again and ask there advice? A lot of mw's won't see u till 8-9 weeks

It is different in different places I just had to get a pack from surgery and then go for a group session with midwife and they then arrange ur booking in appt then. U could ring the surgery again and ask there advice? A lot of mw's won't see u till 8-9 weeks

thanks,when i did ask for the doctor appointment could be arranged any sooner because i mc around this time into the pregnancy last year, she just said no so i assume i just have to see the doctor. Thanks again x

Hi Snoop, hope you have a really happy and healthy nine months x Go and see your doctor in the first instance and ask for a direct phone number for the midwifes then ring and book your first appointment. Its unlikely they will see you much before 10 weeks but at least you will have a date you can look forward to xx

welcome back hunny, everything crossed for you this time round xxx

Hey Hun welcome and congrats on the BFP! Got everything crossed for you to have a sticky bean this time Xx

Welcome back and congratulations! FX for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back