Nervously saying hello

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi girls, I got my BFP this morning so thought I would pop my head in to say hello :D Looking forward to getting to know you and a big hello to those I already know :wave: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
although you did say you would be testing saturday snuggles and it is friday! :shakehead: :D

congrats :hug:

I know, really naughty but I was so sick last night I just knew it would be a BFP this morning :wink:

Whoooo hoooo! Well done you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And don't worry we'll over look the fact that you were too excited to wait another day! :lol:

Congrats
x

awwww fantastic news, a huge congrats to you snuggle

I just noticed your ticker when you replied to my christmas post!
CONGRATULATIONS :clap: :dance: :cheer:

Aww how exciting Maddison is going to have a brother or a sister aww I'm jelous :D

Wow fab news Snuggle-im so so pleased for you :cheer:

Congratulations, Snuggle - that's wonderful news.

Sue

Wow! And Yay!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Hooge congratulations to you :hug:

:lol: :lol: Just decided, you girls are too crazy, I'm scared to come in :lol: :lol:

Thank you everyone, hubby and I are ecstatic and I'm sure Maddison is happy too even though she has no idea whats going on :lol:

so happy for you, now look after yourself and get that folica acid down you!!!!!!

Thanks Nikki :hug: Been taking Pregnacare for a couple of weeks scones, maybe thats what helped :D

hey hun i congratulated you in TTC but im going to do it again....CONGRTULATIONS :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back