Just wanted to let it all out

timtam78

Reaction score
I've had an awful day at work, feeling too much pressure and today I feel so hormonal I just want to cry about it all but i can't cry which is unusual for me. Feel like I want to explode. Fed up with my stupid irregular cycles and just want to be a mum now I cant focus on anything else. Sorry ladies just wanted to get it off my chest x

Aw love I'm pretty much exactly the same going through shit in work and argued with hubby :( plus this TTC malarki is getting me down :( I'm sending u a big hug x x

Awww hugs to you too! Hate these hormones and feeling up and down all the time.
You been trying long duck?x

No only few months yet finding it hard as lots of friends have/having babies and we've not long got married so the CONSTANT "when's the baby coming" questions are annoying me how about u

Yeh it's awkward isn't it when people don't realise that you're actually trying and you can't say anything. It can get annoying can't it! I've had a few people announcing pregnancies or having babies, it just seems like its so easy for everyone else.

We've been trying for 8 months (which I know is still not that long compared to some people on here) but feels long enough. I have really messed up cycles since coming off the pill, but then I was never regular before, wondering if I have a problem. Going to book a docs appointment as I'm not getting any younger!

God I know i got so fed up of people asking and nagging me about kids one day I replied with "we can't have any" then when they looked gobsmacked said "what if that were true how'd u think that would feel" this was after the 12th person in a shift ask me in work so reached my limit lol terrible I know was having a mega bad day lol. just fed up of looking at a fucking calendar and counting days!!

Wow 12 in a shift!!!! Not surprised at your reaction then!
I work in a really small company in a team of men so I don't get them questions at work luckily!

O god your lucky I got asked a fair few times on my wedding day lol shocking I'd never ask anyone such a personal question. I'm like u having such a down day today. Thought I came on yesterday but TMI just brown discharge same as last month had it two days then the witch came full force just want it here properly so can get on with it :(

God I know i got so fed up of people asking and nagging me about kids one day I replied with "we can't have any" then when they looked gobsmacked said "what if that were true how'd u think that would feel" this was after the 12th person in a shift ask me in work so reached my limit lol terrible I know was having a mega bad day lol. just fed up of looking at a fucking calendar and counting days!!

:hugs:I feel ya......counting,poas,bla bla bla..

O god your lucky I got asked a fair few times on my wedding day lol shocking I'd never ask anyone such a personal question. I'm like u having such a down day today. Thought I came on yesterday but TMI just brown discharge same as last month had it two days then the witch came full force just want it here properly so can get on with it :(

She got me yesterday the bitch. Hope she doesn't tease you too much! Good luck next cycle! Hope you get your BFP!

U too Hun :( I was due today so all emotional with ya lol see ya in may tho! With a BFP!!!!

Hope you both feel better tomorrow and try and stay positive - lots of dust for this cycle x

Hey timtam & girls, I have found that after I got married I got a LOT of questions and comments about ttc and babies. Weird when you think I as with hubby for 9 years before we got wed and not one person eer asked in all that time.

But people were so brazen! Coming right up to me and asking if I'm trying. Random work people! I remember a few months before we started trying I was telling a friend about how annoying these questions were and she turned round and said 'so are you trying?' LOL! People who are not ttc generally just do not get it at all. Now that we've been married over 2 and a half years though no-one asks anymore (hardly). Which I'm pleased/depressed about all at the same time.

Sorry for the long post, just totally get how you feel xxx

I'm the only married woman at work without kids and I get this all the time. Might try your response next time! The other problem I get at work is everyone constantly talking about their babies/children and nothing else. It makes me feel so left out of conversations and even worse about TTC. It's especially annoying when their all moaning about having to do things with their kids, organising birthday parties, taking them on days out/feeling tired etc. They don't know how lucky they are! Sometimes I just go out for a walk on my own when it gets too much.

Hope we get our BFPs soon them everyone will shut up!

Love and luck,
Lou xx

Timtam. Im exactly the same as you. Ive never had regular cycles since i started my periods. I went on the pill came off Nd i still dont have regular cycles. Its so annoying as i dont have any idea if and when im due to ovulate or expect AF :(. I know i have PCOS so thats most probs why. But yes 3 girls i went to school with are pregnanat and there all 25 weeks. My brothers wifes pregnant and my cousin. They didnt even want children. Its SO annoying.

Good luck TTC and try not to loose motivation. X

Thanks for all the replies girls :) Wishing you all lots and lots of luck, really hope you get your bfps soon! I'm feeling a little better today, bit less down and more up today. Gonna get motivated this cycle and get off to the docs after the witch has gone and find out what's going on with me.

Glad to hear it. If you go to the Journal section....reading the girls journals makes me motivated :) I may not comment on them all but i do read as when and i can.

x

Oh all you girls posting I feel you're pain! We're in it together on here and it's so nice to be able to come on and talk to people who truly 'get' you. I'm trying rely hard to enjoy the Easter Hols and have a positive, stress free month. Wishing all you other TTC girls the same. It will happen for us. X j

I hope so Hun think my hormones r everywhere this month AF being a bitch and just crying all the time! think we all need each other on here sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back