EIGHT CHILDREN UNDER 4

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I watched a programme on sky where the woman had 8 children 4 and under. She had twin daughters of 4 and then sextruplets.

i thought oh my god. how do they cope, plus dad works during the week days and mum works on a saturday. and they were moving home and dad was doing it all plus looking after kids on his own as mum was at work.

hats off to them! i couldnt do it, that was one of my pre-12-week-scan worries, that there would be twins as i hav twins in my family, i was relieved that there was just one baby! and dont think i could cope with more than 3 kids in total!

but at the same time i think when it happens most people kinda cope anyway. they usually adjust themselves into a routine and things tend to flow

they're on quite a bit kind of like a serries on how they get through things that would be normal and easy for other people - they seem very happy and manage well I guess you just have to get on with it but I really think the kind of people they are is what makes them manage so well and still stay so happy and seemingly unstressed! I watched it the other day and she was offered a tummy tuck for free after the wife of a surgeon watched their show and saw her showing her tummy and saying how upset it made her she asked her husband to do the op for free then had her in their house and looked after her whilst she recovered which I thought was such a nice thing to do for a stranger! I guess in that possititon alot of people offer help and you see the good side of human nature which much help to feel positive and have a good attitude to it all.

OMG I'd have to eat at least 3 babies... :shock: I couldn't cope...

I couldn't imagine that. I am wondering how I will cope when bubba arrives! Well done to them though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back