new baby!!

juliaharwood

Reaction score
My big sister just had a little baby girl last night at 6.02pm weighing 6lb 12oz, was so exciting, i was there and got the second cuddle after her bubby. She is going to be called Daisy, so exciting ! :D :D

Congrats to your sister! :cheer: :cheer: I bet you're excited about becoming an aunty.
I became a great aunty the other day (was an aunty at the age of 8 :lol: )

Congratulations to you and your sister :cheer:

Further to muppetmummy's post, at least three of my aunts and uncles are younger than me. That's what happens when your mum is the eldest of 16... !!!

aww thats lovely congrats to being an aunty :D Daisy is a lovely name, if I have a girl thats going to be her middle name

x

yeah I saw the birth, and I cant lie it did look painful, but my sister is so pleased to have the baby that she seems to be forgetting about it. She only had gas and air, she was swearing at the doctor and screaming for an epidural, but because she had a temperature they had to do bloods and get them checked, before they could do this the baby was born.

She is on her way home now, she called to say she is in tescos!!

And she said she wants an Indian takeaway for her dinner, so i promised to go get it for her,

so amazing, one minute your pregnant, the next your eating your dinner with your baby in the moses basket, :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back