Just thought id let u all know....

babyslog

Reaction score
ITS 27 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE :shock:

lmao!!

where the HECK has this year gone!!!!!!

yay!

I might have already known this cos I have a Santa on my phone that reminds me everyday

:whistle:

Oh shite :faint: my two keep asking for things for their birthdays when they see adverts ad I keep saying it's ages away! It's totally not! Crap, too many birthdays to think about first!

I can't wait although I will be a year older the day after lol not looking forward to that
But I've already started thinking of what to get LO

Oh shush! I bloody hate Christmas! Bah humbug lol x

tapatalkin

Oh my gawwwwd!! :shock:

Still practicing on the new phone.....

I normally love christmas! And itll be Noahs 1st christmas, but also means ill be more than half way through my maternity leave :( skint and dreading work end of feb/march!!! Lolol xx

I love Christmas, I'm a massive kid normally so can't wait till lo is big enough to be as Christmas mad as me :D not looking forward to the expense tho, already skint and maternity pay stops in sept :/ bugger!

I think im guna make a start in august.

My money will drop by november so dec ill be skint!
Im not cooking this year tho yay! The inlaws are haha and next year my mum is!

Pros of having a newborn! Visting xmas day ;) being fed! X

I always start my shopping around August time. I'm so excited for our first family Christmas :) My favourite part is all the decorations and the lights :D Though I'm not allowed to buy any this year :( Spent like £200 on baubles alone last year :(

I hope all of mine are working cos i spent a fortune with it being our 1st xmas living together lol!

I got a giant standing reindeer from matalan that pops up with its legs :p xx

OMG THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME!!!!

Come christmas I think there should be a thread to post your decorated trees and houses etc!

(Which I will probably start in November as I am very impatient and will probably have mine up already lol)

OHHH YES!!!

Ill be looking out for that thread :D :D i looooved my tree! and decs!! :D mind u i do want a bigger tree this year.... hmmm haha.

i was always that kid that started their list in august with the argos cat ;) changing it about 3424321 times haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back