just tested..................

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
BFN :(

I am cycle day 28 today and should be due on ne day soon! I am so dissappoined. I only tested cause we are going out tonight and just wanted to know. I am so getting drunk I think!!!

I just dont understand it why does it have to b so hard to get pg?

It is all I want for me and hubby at the moment and I am so ready to be Mum.

I am so upset right now. I have bought some ov tests for next month as I have just been looking at my cm for now and that doesnt seem to be working. My cycles have been 31, 28, & 39 so far but this is day 28 and there have been so signs of her showing yet. I do have really sensitive nipples tho but I usually get some pains about 3 days b4.
I guess it is going to be another long cycle then this one

:(

Sorry for rambling on it breaks my heart eveytime I get a BFN. Why oh why cant I just get my long awaited BFP.

Good luck to anyone testing and I hope it is good news for you xxx
Thanks for listening!!
Sam xxx

sorry to hear ur news. long cycles are a pain, u might just be a bit early? if not and AF comes least u get to start afresh, hope AF is just late and in a few days u get ur BFP! x

Thanks everyone xx

I suppose once she shows I can crack on with next month eh and just hope that next month is our month eh xx

If only it was so much easier to conceive.

Thanks everyone for your support x

sam
:hug:

:hug: I know it's tough hun, lots of hugs coming your way.xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: It is horrible when you get a BFN :hug: :hug: Maybe you tested too early :hug:

:hug: might still be early to test hope u get your bfp soon x

Thank you again for all your kind words xx I am hoping it will be a BFP! We shall see if AF rears her ugly head!!!!

xxx

Update us Wantababynow! (We're a nosey group)
How's it going???
We're all hoping AF stays away and you get your BFP in a few days.
Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back