Too Early?

shez

Reaction score
Hi'ya. I've been ttc for 6 months and decided to 'not get too obsessed' this month and took it quite easy. At the moment i am currently on CD30 even though I am usually have a straight 28/29 day cycle. I tested this morning and it was -tive. Is it too early to test?

Hi Shez,

It could still be a little early. I know this is the hard bit but try and wait for a few days and try again. If your cycle was getting back to normal then it's probably a good sign if you are late.

Hopefully this will be your month! I'm looking forward to hearing when you getting a BFP!!

Vicky x

i've known people who have been pregnant to get a negative one week past AF date! Try to wait a few days longer before testing again. Good Luck.....

good luck with testing again in a few days hun hope af stays away for you :D
xxx

hey hayley i see your nearly due af when are you going to test hun? good luck hope you get a bfp this month :D
xxx

Hi Rach

I'm not gonna test till Fri - that's if AF doesn't arrive.... I'm due AF tomorrow but thought the longer i leave it the more LH hormone will be in my system. I've had AF pains for 2 weeks though! Don't know why i got them so early in my cycle... I usual get a few pains a week before AF is due!

Good luck to anyone testing soon

i did last month hayley i had af pains from 2 days after ovulation right through till af which i never have so im hoping that maybe my body is finally rid of the pill and thats why im having different symptoms been off pill 7 months now and last month was first time i felt differently to when i was on pill good luck hun xxx

Rach and Hayley... I had AF like cramping and sore boobs for 10 days immediately after ovulation and then no AF... and then a BFP !! so maybe this is your lucky month..... I tested day 1 AF was due and then again day 2 and day 3 and day 4 [I was in shock] all + ...

sadly it wasn't meant to be but I will remember those early signs with glee and hope I have them again sometime soon

good luck
:)

thanks for comments ladies.

Hopefully we will be all pleasently surprised this month. Fingers crossed for us all.

Best wishes Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back