Just started noticing...

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Just started noticing a few body shape changes...

To be fair I don't have a bump yet, but looking at my tummy now, or whilst lying in the bath, it is a little rounder, and my main notice is my belly button has got bigger! Like stretching out! Wierdest thing, but it's making it more real for me as I was struggling to believe it (reguardless of scan etc)

and some clothes are a little tighter x

It's great when you can finally notice some changes! I went for ages not really thinking anything was any different with my body, apart from boobs getting a bit bigger, then it all seemed to happen fairly quickly - started off that I could feel where my uterus growing, then when I stopped being able to suck my belly in I think was when it really started to sink in! Now sometimes when I look down I still think things aren't that different but I just have to look at myself sideways in the mirror to know that I def look pregnant!
Oh and the belly button thing is really funny - mine is getting smaller, reckon I'll be one of those whose button disappears completely!!

Hey hun....im happy u can see the changes now it does make it more real. But its the most real when the kicks set in...lol ul love that!!! Goodluck xx

It is so nice when u can?recofnise changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back