Belly Button Killling Me!! Anyone else had this?

Little miss pink

Reaction score
HI Everyone :wave:

I know this might sound really odd but i need to know if anyone else has experienced this...

My belly has grown quite a bit but lately i've noticed its gone a bit square shaped (from the side) the top of my belly has stretched fine so has the bottom but the section over my belly button doesn't seem to be keeping up and feels a bit tighter so my bump flattens off over my belly button area. Anyway off and on over the last couple of days by belly button has been killing me and i can only guess its from stretching but its as if it is resisting all the way and causing me agony in the mean time. Stubborn little belly button :shakehead:

Its so painful i was nearly shouting at my mums the pain in my belly butten was so great...

I cannot believe how weird this sounds but i just have to ask has anyone else had this strange bellly button pain? How long did it last? Does it finally give in and your bump become more rounded again?

LMP x

I've had the sore belly button!! I think it's just where it's "popping" out!

And I've seen some square bellies, mine goes square, then round, then square again - wierd!! x

I know its weird isn't it!! its strange how you cannot feel the rest of your tummy stretching but for some reason you can the belly button. Mine is still an inny at the minute but a lot shallower :|

I wonder if it eventually pops!! Has your actually popped to an outy yet?

Ooohh i wonder if that hurts when it happens

LMP x

IIRC its around this time that LO starts taking up space further up and is pushing up towards and level with the bellybutton.

My understanding is that the bellybutton can become more sensitive as pregnancy progresses.

Mine hasn't popped out yet, but was always very far in to start with! Urgh x

i don't know too much about the belly button thing except some pop out and some don't :lol: but i've been looking at mine a lot lately as its changed so much its really weird. it used to be really deep and i could never see the bottom of it. it was like a botomless pit and now its become a lot shallower and i can see the bottom of it now :D its not sore or anything but it is definantly changing. i can't tell if its going to pop out or not but it sure is strange to look at :D

i hate my belly button!
when im pregnant it goes a lot shallower but doesn't pop out. thing is, when i touch inside it, right at the little sticky out bit right inside, it makes the bottom of my right foot tickle.... wtf does that happen? i've tried it lots of times and it still does it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back