What was that??!

Joo

Reaction score
I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and was just having a little lie down after work and reading PF, when I had the weirdest sensation just above my belly button, like something rubbed against my insides - not a gentle flutter, it felt really, really weird! Then it happened again a minute later. Surely this is too high up to be baby? (I'm still not really showing, but I do feel a bit rounder.)

Hey, this happened to me too. I was really confused because I thought it was way too high. But when I was 17 weeks, I measured for 21 weeks, so I guess my LO was higher up than he was meant to be anyway.

I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about hun xx

Thanks, it felt so high up I thought it couldn't be right but maybe he was spinning around a bit! x

sounds like baby to me! when i went for my 16wk midwife appointment she said the uterus was above my belly button so it sounds about right :)

Wow, that's convinced me then! Could have been my first boot in the belly! If he (or she) is capable of that at 17 weeks then I dread to think what it'll feel like later on! :shock:
Feel nauseous just thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back