just sorted out all my clothes :(

Don't they get in your way though?? I'm not used to having boobs they get in my way in bed if i drop any food when i'm eating you can guarantee it lands on my chest there like a food magnet.

I actually found crumbs in my cleavage the other day after eating toast :oops: :oops:

I'm trying not to worry that my clothes are slipping into the 'can no longer wear pile' I know I'm not unhealthy and I know baby is growing well- it seems stupid to get hung up on the size of the clothes I used to wear. I am going to have a clear out simply because I need room for the lovely maternity cloths I'm buying tomorrow! :D I will store the others in the attic- you never know... I may fit into them the minute I leave hospital after giving birth! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm just like you tilly, i've put more weight on this time then with my other two, i'm doing more at the gym and will be back there 6 weeks after the baby is born, i like being the size i was, plus i'm finding it very difficult choosing a dress for my 3!!!! christmas parties!!

Emma58 said:
Don't they get in your way though?? I'm not used to having boobs they get in my way in bed if i drop any food when i'm eating you can guarantee it lands on my chest there like a food magnet.

I actually found crumbs in my cleavage the other day after eating toast :oops: :oops:

Yeah they do, feel heavy as well. PMSL at the toast crumbs should have got your OH to hoover them out :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
Emma58 said:

Yeah they do, feel heavy as well. PMSL at the toast crumbs should have got your OH to hoover them out :rotfl: :rotfl:

He would have as well :rotfl: :rotfl:
Maybe I should make it my new bedroom move :rotfl: :rotfl:

on the boobs front my hubby hates big boobs and mine are on there way to a d cup lol
thats one thing he aint happy with :)
manda xx

manda224 said:
on the boobs front my hubby hates big boobs and mine are on there way to a d cup lol
thats one thing he aint happy with :)
manda xx

never heard that before :think: men usually like the jugs big

Sorry Manda we've turned your thread about clothes into a rude one.

lol big boobies scare the crap out of him!!!!!
lol dont worry about the topic change :)
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back