just sorted out all my clothes :(

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
into 2 piles stuff that may fit after the baby size 10's and 12's long tops ect
and stuff that will never fit again or i wont want to wear short tops,tight jeans, size 8's
its broke my heart doing it have txt my sister see if she wants any of it if not its going to charity on monday :)
anyone else done this yet? i ahve way to much clothes anyway ive got a big suitcase full left now not including my mat clothes :)
manda xx

I did this ages ago. I have put it all in a suitcase in the hope :pray: i will fit into them again after baby arrives. I had loads of new jeans I had just bought and I can't bear to part with them. Mine was mainly jeans and trousers all size 8 that i have grown out of all my size 8 tops still fit.

Keep it Manda. You'll get back in shape! Don't get depressed before you've even given it a go. I promise you if you have your mind set on it and are following a balanced healthy diet it's not that hard to loose weight. 9 months on, 9 months off I say! :D Just don't let pregnancy be an excuse to eat cake all the time and you'll have less to deal with at the end of your pregnancy. You'll be fine xxx

My wardrobe only has stuff that I wore when pregnant with DD, and rather depressingly, the jeans I wore when I went into hospital to have her are too tight this time round...

Me thinks I need to lay off the sweeties :lol:

Becs said:
Keep it Manda. You'll get back in shape! Don't get depressed before you've even given it a go. I promise you if you have your mind set on it and are following a balanced healthy diet it's not that hard to loose weight. 9 months on, 9 months off I say! :D Just don't let pregnancy be an excuse to eat cake all the time and you'll have less to deal with at the end of your pregnancy. You'll be fine xxx

well im a size 12 now tbh the size 8 stuff was too tight anyways and i dont wanna be that small again. i wanna get down to a size 10 after the baby but im not bothered if i stay a 12 :)
just seems silly to keep it laying around making me feel fat when it can go to people who need good clothes at a desent price (most of it is very good labels :))
manda xx

I had a good sort out not that long ago so now i can actually see what i have in my wardrobe. I still had stuff from years and years ago that even if it fitted i wouldnt wear now. :oops:

manda224 said:
Becs said:

well im a size 12 now tbh the size 8 stuff was too tight anyways and i dont wanna be that small again. i wanna get down to a size 10 after the baby but im not bothered if i stay a 12 :)
just seems silly to keep it laying around making me feel fat when it can go to people who need good clothes at a desent price (most of it is very good labels :))
manda xx

Oh I see. Well hell, get rid of it. Size 12 ain't fat so if the size 8 stuff makes you feel that way then best gone. I'm sure your husband is appreciating the extra curves too :wink:

Curves are much better than protruding bones! :)

oh yes hubby defo likes the extra weight better lol when we first met i was a size 6-8 but put on some weight as he put it on aswell as he was very underweight (long story as to why)
but anyways im happier with a bit of weight on me :)
size 12 is very heathly i think ive never dieted in my life either so wouldnt know how to stick at it lol
manda xx

Don't chuck it all yet, I'm wearing clothes now that didn't fit before I was pregnant! I fitted into my first size 10 jeans since I was 18 the other week, how chuffed was I!!! It took about 4 months to start fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, I just bought a load of bigger clothes from ebay which I've now packed away for the next time!

Just be sensible after baby is born, try to walk everyday (after the first few weeks), and if you're breastfeeding that's a huge help! You may surprise yourself!

I got back into all my pre-pregnancy clothes after I had James by joining weight watchers and doing an exercise video while he was asleep. I started trying to lose weight about 3 months after the birth, your body needs a rest at first to recover.

I've filled 2 suitcases full of my normal size 8 stuff that doesn't fit any more. I'm left with a pair of jogging pants, some maternity jeans, some strappy tops and about 5 nice tops (all maternity).

Oh well that'll have to do me till April :rotfl:

ive hidden all mine in attic in hope they may fit one day :(

Oh how I miss my lovely tiny clothes! mine are all in my 2nd wardrobe....I have so many clothes its insane. I have alot of new things with labels still on too. I made it a cerimonial thing the other day and promised all my new clothes that I WOULD be returning and wearing them one day :rotfl: I also had quite a few tears that my Bench Coat doesnt fit. Its white and so lovely, cost me £100 :| When Ive had bubs Im doing Weight Watchers again, I love doing it...yes I know Im mad :roll:

I definately feel more womanly now but man do I find myself heavy! I weigh 2 and half stone more than I did this time last year and jeez, trying to get out the bath I really notice the extra weight. After baby is born Im aiming to be small again, simply because I like feeling nimble, and no matter how small I am I still seem to have boobs and a big ass Lol!

debecca said:
I've filled 2 suitcases full of my normal size 8 stuff that doesn't fit any more. I'm left with a pair of jogging pants, some maternity jeans, some strappy tops and about 5 nice tops (all maternity).

Oh well that'll have to do me till April :rotfl:

Snap!!! I'm left with about the same amount of clothes

lol its all going i just dont want it hanging about making me feel fat :(
hubby says he dont care what size i end up aslong as im happy bless him :)
manda xx

Aww that's sweet of him. The only thing my OH is happy about getting bigger is my boobs. Think he is hoping that when little one arrives i'll be back to my normal size but with 32DD boobs!

I was a 32B wearing 32DD bras but, I think i need to be re measured! I feel like Jordan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back