Just sneezed...

kanga86

Reaction score
... And had the most awful pain across the bottom of my bump and inside like my cervix being stabbed! I've had pains when sneezing before but nothing like that before. Anyone else get cervix pain when sneezing? Xx

i dread sneezing coz it hurts xx

Yes and when I cough, I always have to make sure I'm sat upright so it doesn't pull on my stomach, not nice!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Glad it's not just me then. I will try and stand up the next time I need to sneeze, if I get chance, and see if it hurts less xx

If this was my thread if would have said 'just sneezed....and wet myself' ha ha ha

I need to curl my knees up when I cough or sneeze, as I get bad pains every time. I sometimes think I'm going to badly pull a muscle if it comes on suddenly, but it just hurts momentarily then it's gone. I imagine our bodies can deal with it! xx

I need to curl my knees up when I cough or sneeze, as I get bad pains every time. I sometimes think I'm going to badly pull a muscle if it comes on suddenly, but it just hurts momentarily then it's gone. I imagine our bodies can deal with it! xx

It did only hurt for a few seconds then was gone. I have had the bump pains for ages, just confused me that I got stabbing pains in my cervix too. Suppose it is another one of those joy of pregnancy :) xx

It did only hurt for a few seconds then was gone. I have had the bump pains for ages, just confused me that I got stabbing pains in my cervix too. Suppose it is another one of those joy of pregnancy :) xx

If it's any consolation I had cervix pains last night when I was farting? :lol: xx

If I am not lying down on my side sneezing is sooo painful.... the pain eases quickly but I dread sneezing!! x

I sneeze all the time since being pregnant and its very sore. Its worse when I'm lying down - I worry about the baby every time I sneeze! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When I cough or sneeze I get pain in my groin. Also had this weird pain last week next to my belly button that was like stitch but on the surface not deep inside...assume it was stretching pain. As long as I can hear LO's hb every night with the dopplar I'm not worried about any of these pains :)

I get this too! I worrry everytime it happens cos it's such a horrible pain but looks like its normal haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back