This cold is doing me in :(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I keep coughing and sneezing and it's pulling my tummy and really bloody hurts my bump tbh. I coughed earlier and farted in the middle of Mothercare, imagine a Harley Davidson starting up in a tunnel, now I've just sneezed and dribbled a bit of wee :(. I'm gonna ring the doctor or midwife tomorrow cos I don't want a chest infection and the cold has gone straight there.
I can't afford not to go into work tomorrow :( xxxxxxxxx

Not only do you not want a chest infection but you also do not wanna be farting in mothercare or dribbling wee anywhere. Honey I hope you feel better soon but you managed to make me laugh even though you feel crappy. Big hugs. xxx

Ahh bless ya I feel your pain! I have a stinking cold too and a hacking cough, baby must one what the hecks going on I would imagine! I have to say your farting in mothercare story made me smile admist my misery! :)
Unfortunately being pregnant there's not really anything you can take medication wise but if your nose is blocked get some of those nasal strips you stick across your nose - they work wonders for unblocking your airways. Hope you feel better soon hon x x

Hope you feel better soon Hun, have a nice bath and an early night xxx

I feel for you. I had a really bad cold about 3 weeks ago. Every time I sneezed it hurt and like u I pee'd a bit. My bump was hurting that much I ended up in bloomin A & E for 5 hours.

My hubby went to a chemist and they gave me this stuff to put in hot water to inhale. Worked wonders. Midwife made me take bed rest though.

I did smile at the mothercare incident. Sorry

I had a cold that didn't even turn into a chest infection and I still needed a week off work to deal with it :p

Got out of breath walking from one room to the next, no way I could do the walking involved with my work.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the farting in Mothercare! I have a cold & feel you on the peeing bit :( every time I sneeze, I leak! I also feel shite! Have called in work sick today. Hope your feeling better soon x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back