Just Saw Baby Move 1st Time!!!!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I was just laying on the bed with my nightie pulled up and thought I saw my belly move so kept watching...

And I did!

I got Matt to watch too and he saw it. Little Flump moved loads of times and we could see my belly moving around and I told Matt to grab the camera so we could film it and he decided to stop!

We're just waiting for him to wake up again and give me some more kicks so we can get it on camera.

IT WAS SOOOOO COOL! All these firsts are just wicked :D

WOW thats brilliant, you lucky devil :D Flump must be camera shy already!

I can't wait to see it move but I have seen some videos and it looks a bit scary later in pregnancy!!

xxx

Oh thats great Debbie im so excited for you i cant wait to feel the baby move let alone see it. I bet your really excited now . :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

your keep beating me with the firsts , thoguht we were preggy twins :talkhand:

hahaaha only joking , cant wait till u get it on video :cheer:

G3M said:
your keep beating me with the firsts , thoguht we were preggy twins :talkhand:

hahaaha only joking , cant wait till u get it on video :cheer:

LOL, you'd best get a move on then love! Flump's obviously getting fed up waiting for Baby Platt!

Wow - that's fab! You must be so delighted. Great for Matt to be able to see it too instead of just you feeling it :D

Matt's been able to actually feel it since last Weds morning but I have to admit that I was REALLY shocked to actually SEE it last night.

Matt loves it. He sat staring at my belly waiting and waiting for ages afterwards. Flump wasn't obliging though :rotfl:

As soon as he left the room, he moved again!! Playing games for Daddy already!! naughty devil eh? :D

Thats so great! Who needs telly eh?
my OH has only felt bean move a bit last week, since then she has gone a bit quiet, I can feel kicks but nowhere near strong enough for OH to feel nevermind SEE!!! how exciting! :D

ahh i cant wait for that. I cant even feel anything yet, let alone see it!

don't worry about feeling left behind - my DH can't feel anything either.
Poor green bean was kicking daddy's hand really hard last night and he still couldn't feel it :roll:

I can't wait for the movements to become really obvious,although I remember getting really sick of it by 32 weeks last time round as they hurt like mad - especially at 3am when your trying to sleep :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back