Saw it!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
:dance: OH and I JUST saw baby kicking for the first time together!! bubs is being very active and ive been thinking for a couple of days that i cant wait to actually see the kicks and tried remembering when i first saw the girls.. i used to watch my belly move in the bath for ages lol..

Its even better that we were watching tv and I could feel lots of really big kicks so i had a look and told OH to have a look too and we saw it together :dance: massive kicks!

Hope its not one big-ass baby :oooo: lol as im not sure when i actually saw the girls... i was sure it was later on in the pregnancy.. but then again i do think im less pregnant than i actually am if that makes any sense?? Like its going so fast at the moment!

Yay!:dance:

It's really cute seeing movements for the first time! My bump goes into some really strange shapes now sometimes too!

Awww

Thats really sweet.

It makes it all seem so real doesn't it.

:)

It really does! Ive been struggling to come to terms with the fact im going to have another baby.. and it all still seems so surreal.. but feeling it and seeing it makes it easier to digest.. i wont 100% believe it til i hold my LO.. i dont know why but ive never been able to believe it til after bubs is born..

aww i'm exactly the same, I just wont accept that its real for some reason, even though I still take care of my bump ect, it just seems so unbelievable that i'll have a wee baby soon.

I was the exact same with my first, I swear to this day, the only time I realised it was happening was the very last stages of labour when they turned the lights/heater on, on the wee baby bed - i thought omg theres a baby gonna go in there. Was the wierdest thing ever - dunno whats wrong with me loool

Awwww that's so adorable!
I can't wait for little things like that.
I can feel little niggles if I'm sat down quietly or if I'm lying down. xxx

aww i'm exactly the same, I just wont accept that its real for some reason, even though I still take care of my bump ect, it just seems so unbelievable that i'll have a wee baby soon.

I was the exact same with my first, I swear to this day, the only time I realised it was happening was the very last stages of labour when they turned the lights/heater on, on the wee baby bed - i thought omg theres a baby gonna go in there. Was the wierdest thing ever - dunno whats wrong with me loool

Im glad im not alone! Starting to feel bad about it :(
Jaycee had to be under the heater for over 2 hours as she was not breathing and cold when she came out.. cord was round her neck.. she didnt cry for about 10 seconds which seems like forever when your newborn baby isnt crying!! THATS when i felt the surge of love and knew i was a mum.. without even seeing her..

OMG obem last night was awful, baby didnt cry for ages i felt so bad for her! :cry:

Tiffany it wont take long it will fly by! :D x

oh that is so amazing, im so excited for when mine starts doing the same. Movements just started beginning of this week, hopefully ive not got many more weeks before all the exciting things start to happen!

i wish i could stop wishing to the next part but i cant help it, im enjoying it so much :)

xx

It is hard not to wish for the next stage :) its all so exciting and amazing!

You were right hun, it didn't take long at all, I think?!
I was lying down today admiring my little bump with OH, he was stroking it and putting his hand on it. When he moved his hand we just looked at my bump and talked for a while about baby and I saw a little 'push' in my lower belly, I was brought to tears with excitement and just couldn't believe it, I lay still and within seconds it happened again and my OH saw it too. Best way I could describe it is to say it was exactly like a little push and went back down straight away. I'm feeling baby's movement sometimes but only very mild. Do you think it was baby? It was so small and so quick! I'm convinced it was the baby. I keep trying to look out for it again but nothing is happening now I'm looking for it :lol: I didn't even expect to see baby move this early (16 weeks, possibly 17 weeks). xxx

It can happen that early! I would have been able to see my lo earlier if it wasn't kicking so low can't see past the bump now :lol:

Congrats!! :cheer: it's great to share the experience.. I didn't have anyone to share with when I had the girls besides Jaycee with Ellie :)

An amazing beautiful experience :D xx

Ahah awwwww :D
It hasn't happened since, I think LO is tired now!
Although they do say around about now your baby is kicking up a right fuss, jumping up and down in there :lol:
It's amazing! xxx

My LO wont stop!! rests for a couple of hours in the afternoon and thats it!!
the girls felt and saw it today too :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back