6 weeks tomorrow!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Yah tmorrow I'll officially be six weeks, well I say that although im not completly sure of my dates but things are progresing!!
My boobage still aches but the sickness is getting worse each day to the point im actually wondering is this morning sickness or am I getting ill?!

I dont get morning sickness i have it throughout the day and evenings are normally worse, yesterday was so bad I had to bed down at ten, after watching Knocked up which was good fun!!

Although im preggo it feels like its going so slowly got some docs from the hospital and my scan letter will be here hopefully next week and then I can countdown until then!

Im cutting down on "dessert" in the evening, i don't need those extra calories and im starting to like Milk all of a sudden.

Anyway else 6 weeks or even then what week are you and how you feeling?

Ok break it to me when will this sickness go?

:puke:

Great thanks, I'm still moody as hell though, but the sickness is easing and I finally have some energy! :cheer:

I have been eating a lot lately, I just can't control myself. :rotfl: I have never been a huge tomato fan, but now I eat them like apples! It's insane.

I'm drinking LOADS of milk, Sharne. I have it at breakfast, lunch, dinner etc. LOL. Thank goodness I drink and always have drank skimmed milk! I can't stomach milk with any fat in it!

Eating alot is ok :) i love my food but I have a big tendancy to put weight on :(

Some people just eat and the food turns into air lmao!!

I lie milk, milk makes babyys bones strong!

x

I'm a skim milk fan, too. Always have been, since I was a young girl.

And I also tend to balloon out when I eat a lot... I feel the difference right away. :( I just got to a size I was comfortable with, too (6-8 ).

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I have been looking forward to it all week :D

Symptom wise I have days where I feel sick on and off, and days with hardly any sickness, I sometimes get a mild background headache on and off, stomach cramps, very sore nipples, constipation every now and then, and very very tired!

12 weeks still seems so far away! I think it will be Oct by the time we're there :wall: :wall:

I was just reading Prima Baby & Pregnancy and they suggest Travel Sick bands as a remedy for morning sickness as well as ginger.

I am just at 5 weeks and my boobs are still painful, occasional sickness depending on when and what I eat. Other than that all fine, just aternating between being chilled out about the whole thing and frantically scouring the net for facts and figures to make me feel better. God knows how I am going to make it to 12 weeks!

I feel like going up to pregnant women and asking them how they felt at this stage

Sx

im still feeling iffy most days at nearly 12 weeks lol and at 6 weeks mine had only just really badly kicked in , week 7 was better , hurrendous at week 8 , threw up week 9 , bad week 10 , threw up week 11 lol

i remembering being at docs at 6 weeks crying cause i couldnt cope witht he sickness im so proud ive managed to get to 12 weeks but i still c ry when i feel bad saying i cant cope or do this anymore , like i ahve a choice in the matter lol

G3M said:
im still feeling iffy most days at nearly 12 weeks lol and at 6 weeks mine had only just really badly kicked in , week 7 was better , hurrendous at week 8 , threw up week 9 , bad week 10 , threw up week 11 lol

i remembering being at docs at 6 weeks crying cause i couldnt cope witht he sickness im so proud ive managed to get to 12 weeks but i still c ry when i feel bad saying i cant cope or do this anymore , like i ahve a choice in the matter lol

Oh no i hope sickness doesnt get worse for me i dont think i could cope!!!

x

For many women it starts to disappear in the second tri, although for a few of us, including myself, it's made a few unwelcome re-appearances every so often. I'm afraid it comes with the territory, just hang in there hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back