Just ordered my pram!!

Spammy

Reaction score
Soooo excited!!! Went for the M&P Sola. Arrives on Thursday!

Bit early at 18 weeks really but had to get it while it was still on the sale. Felt daft leaving it and paying more later.

Oooooo Don't blame you.
I'm still completely undecided when it comes to prams :( but sola is in my pile of maybes.

Hi Spammy

I think we might be due on the same date too, July 5th?

We hit the M&P sale yesterday and bought the Rialto furniture set and they are keeping it until June. We love the Sola system too, what colour did you go for?

x

:) very exciting stuff...my OH's mum has ours at her house she wont allow us to have it until nearer my due date bah humbug :( no fair! xx

We ordered the Sola too! And, like you, wanted to get it in the sale. It arrived the other day! So exciting! What coloyr did you order? x

I got the black one. Loved the denim one but thought it was a bit boyish and don't know the sex of baby yet! Thought black was the safest option. We have to keep it at my inlaws until baby arrives as have nowhere to store it while we do baby's room!

Hi beckybean! Yes I'm due 5th July too. Due date buddies!!

Kirsty-have you gone for the carrycot too? I can't make my mind up whether to get it or not! I love the look of it. Looks so snuggly. Just don't want to waste my money if I don't need it.

still havent got mine gonna wait til easter time i think x

i had the sola for my LO and we use it with the seat unit now, i really dont want to sell but she isnt walking enough yet to justify keeping it and not getting a double, plus its orchid so it doesnt feel very "boyish" for me :)

We got the whole set with the matching car seat and the carrycot which my LO did find snuggly :)

We got it in black too, and loved the denim! Ended up getting the car seat in denim and the buggy in the black. Didn't order the carrycot as they said the buggy can be used from birth xx

Its never too early to buy a pram!, my fiance brought ours as soon as we found out I was pregnant, best to get it now while its still cheap! :). Beats paying full price anyway hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back