My bump this morning...

jomc

Reaction score
.. for the first time when lying in bed went a really strange cone shape for a few mins!

Felt it and it was rock hard around and underneath my belly button. Baba must have then moved as it just went back to being a bit squishy after that.

Was so funny.

Still not feeling a massive amount of flutters each day so this was really strange for me to see.

Made it feel even more real, if that makes sense :)

Cheered me up as Ive a banging toothache since Thursday so waiting to see the dentist later on

Just wait a few more weeks and this will become common. My LO likes to sit just above my bellybutton ALL day... and at night he goes to one side and you can then the difference in height on your left and right side... Is really funny..... :)

Awww you're so lucky, I didn't see that until about 22 weeks!!! I love it when I can see what side he's leaning towards! OH saw it for the first time yesterday. He can never notice because he can't see straight down my tummy but when we were laying on the sofa he got a good view!

xx

I just lay on the floor on my back... felt where baby was and pressed it down and felt a flick back! Tried a second time and it happened again! As if to say Stop Poking Me Mum!

Its so exciting! Cant wait til I can feel it more without the need to poke it ;-)

wow.... funny :) nothing so major happening to my tummy

Eee! Sooo Exciting! :yay: I think I had this the other morning! I was dozing in bed, holding off going for a pee because I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed lol! And I just stroked my belly and was shocked to feel a very distinctive lump on the left side! I looked down and could see it was sticking out loads and it was rock solid, the right side was completely flat! It went back to normal as soon as I went for a pee so I think my very full bladder was pushing baby up :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back