We bought out Pram

smurf

Reaction score
I am so pleased we got a really good deal basicallly John Lewis didn't have it priced up correctly and when we asked the sales assistant did the price include the pram and the chassis she said it did so we thought wow what a bargain a Silver Cross pram for under £200. We were getting it as a gift so didn't do any more there but I was looking for a picture of it on the internet and found the chassis was another £150 :shock: I was gutted cos we felt £335 was way too much to pay for a pram. Anyway DH rang the manager at JL and complained that they priced it wrong and the fact that their sales staff didn't actuallly know how much it really was and to cut a long story short we got 50% off the chassis so got a real bargain I am soo pleased. We went down on Friday and ordered it its being delivered on Friday.

Here it is - its the Silver Cross Freeway Linear in Pistachio and I love it :cheer:

1140d.jpg

i said it in your other post buit i really LOVE this pram its so nice makes me want another baby

Thanks Dionne I can't wait to be able to use it. My MIL has insisted on keeping it at her house when it arrives to stop me playing with it! (She knows me so well)

That's a really nice pram :shock: I want it! We've already bought ours but I like yours!

Thats really gorgeous! :cheer:
Good for you getting a great deal too!!

Thanks girls

wow Mummytobe fantastic price where did you go.

Bargain. Well done to your OH for complaining... that's a lovely looking pram. I do like Silver Cross because, I think, they feel really nice to push. Having said that... I have got a Mamas & Papas! LOL. :lol:

I have my eye on a Silver Cross buggy for when the baby is a bit older and can sit up unaided.

:hug:

that pushchair is really nice :D

i was lookin at similar ones, but went for one without a solid handle cos my other kids hang all their bags on it lol

aww thats the same pram as the one I've chosen, I might try and see if I can get the sales assistant to make mistake in price and complain same as u lol :rotfl:

Good luck Krystalmair definitely worth a try - its a fab pram isn't it. :cheer:

its gorgeous, i keep goin into shop and pushing it around imagining my baby lying in there, I swear if it didnt make me look do lally I would take a doll with me just to see what it looks like :rotfl:

:rotfl: that thought has crossed my mind too :rotfl: when we were buying it a man walking into the dept with the pram in the same colour I'm getting and his baby looked very comfy I was very tempted to ask what he thought of it but was afraid he might think I was chatting him up.

:rotfl: LMAO - thats so funny. Won't be too long now until were pushing our own little angels around in it. I'm so excited. Although one of my friends is due day after me, I showed her the pram and next day she ordered same one as me :wall:

we'll look so funny walking around town together :rotfl:

My friend has this one and swears by it!! It is lovely colours too!

Krystalmair wrote
one of my friends is due day after me, I showed her the pram and next day she ordered same one as me

God Krystal I'd have killed her that's really mean fingers crossed you'll have your bubs first and then everyone will know she copied you :D

you'll have to have lots of rumpy pumpy coming up to your due date that's meant to get things going :rotfl:

smurf said:
you'll have to have lots of rumpy pumpy coming up to your due date that's meant to get things going :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: will tell my OH - he will be well chuffed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back