Question about my ticker?????

Kelly G

Reaction score
This morning my ticker said that i was 14 weeks and 6 days pregnant, which i am today, but this afternoon it says that i am 15 weeks pregnant.

I have tried changing it but it still says that i am 15 weeks pregnant but im not 15 weeks till tomoro???

Does anyone know what is wrong with my ticker???

it sounds like the time zone is wrong, it must have thought midday was midnight or something.
Some ticker sites ask, and some don't

Hi Kelly,

I put in the correct time zone for my new ticker (the pregnancy one) and it came up a day out. I had to put in the day after I was due, to get the correct info on there - madness!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Hi Kelly,

I put in the correct time zone for my new ticker (the pregnancy one) and it came up a day out. I had to put in the day after I was due, to get the correct info on there - madness!

Valentine Xxx

Mine too! I had to put in the day after my due date so I had to correct number of weeks. Its only a day but means so much to be right doesnt it!

it is basing it the same as when saying cd1 for first day of af - when in reality day 2 would be a full day, so it is right it's just calculating it on your cycle and not like we normally calculate time.

After saying that, other tickers do the day 2 for 1 day which is more right technically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back