• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just lost my plug!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the start of things, but cleaned my car inside & out, vacced & polished & did last bit of gardening. Had twinges since then but nothing regular. Just been to the loo & have lost my pinkish (sorry if tmi) plug & now have backache. I never had this with Joseph as I was induced. Does losing my plug mean it's the start of things??

Sunnyb xxx

Oh it sounds like it, especially with the back pain too!!! Good luck. xxx

It was for me, I woke up at 2am ish with pains prob ever 6 to 8 mins then went loo lost my plug n it went from there, good luck Hun x x x

Sounds very promising!! Hopefully it is the start, fingers crossed xxx

Yay!! Hopefully the start. I have been losing bits of plug over the last few days and when I saw the consultant I was 1.5cm dilated before my sweep. Since the sweep I have been having regular back cramps - down to every 4 mins now. Hope today is our day!!

xx

Ooh! Fingers crossed things get moving soon SunnyB :) xx

Very very definitely just lost my plug too. It was a huge blob of bloody mucus - not the snot like stuff I have been passing. Gross!! I am in agony!

Xx

Good luck sunny hope this is the start for you xx

Well still at home. Got cramps & backache, but nothing too regular. I have my consultant appointment at 12pm, so I'll see what she has to say to me. Will keep you all up to date once I know. Just want to wish Flopsybunny all the best for her due date baby - so exciting x

Sunnyb xxx

fingers crossed its the start for you. looks like baby might have listened to me the other day. lol. xxx

Good luck, hope consultant says your in labour! Xx

Well ladies, I've seen the consultant & have definitely lost my plug. They were concerned I might have lost some waters, but after a bit of a debate decided I hadn't! They have booked me for induction on the 26th June, but did a stretch & sweep & believe I'll be back in next 48 hours!
Let's see if this kicks my contractions into a more regular pattern.
Fingers crossed eh?!

Sunnyb xxx

My fingers are well and truly crossed for you Sunnyb, good luck! xxx

Got everything crossed for you Sunny! Hopefully won't be too long now :) xxx

Ohh how exciting hun hope things start for you soon. Keep me updated hun and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back