Just had to say...

Verity2011

Reaction score
I LOVE feeling my little one wriggle! I just had to say it to someone cos being the youngest of a big family who all have lots of kids it's nothing new to them. But I love feeling my little bear cub kick and punch and wriggle like a little kitten in my belly. He's even gotten big enough that my belly has started moving as if I'm bellydancing!

Last edited:
Aw :yay: for the wriggling bubs!!!

Its such an amazing feeling aint it even me on number 3 its still special xxxx

Don't think I will feel my little one anytime soon yet! What does it feel like?
I can't wait to feel him/her moving xxxx

Aww how cute, does it feel like butterflies like everyone says it does?

So excited for this! when did it start happening for you? :) x

aww i know i only felt it for the first time yesterday, its amazing, strange at first but so amazingxxx

I love it! To feel my little Pip wriggling about is the most amazing feeling in the world :love:

Yay for all our little wriggly ones! Andreajayne and cobwebs - I started feeling something around 15 weeks at bedtime and then was certain from 16 weeks on but even then it wasn't very defined and only at bedtime - I didn't start getting really definite kicks until around 18 weeks but I know some of my sisters didn't feel their first until 21/ 22 weeks so don't worry if you don't feel them early. Everyone told me it felt like butterflies but to me it really felt like bubbles or muscle spasms (I know that sounds odd!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back