And another thing . . ..

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Ive just had a bath, a really bubbly one seeing as you asked, and my belly, from ribs down is really bleeding hairy !! Oh says im starting to look like pooh bear !!! Charming eh, last time i checked i had a nice bald belly button area, but now its all hairy, not proper hairy like your legs, but hair like you get ontop of your lip, not noticeable unless in the bath really, but that i just dont appreciate !!

And another thing was that baby gave me a big ole kick when i rubbed it up the wrong way ! Feel like a hedgehog !!!

Oh i found a pic of you, you're gorgeus girl lol
hedgehog.jpg

Jk, my tummy is a wee bit hairy i think its the hormones tbh :hug:

haha ive noticed mine too... do we lose it after the baby is born??? :shock:

:lol:

I'm also having this problem, what was once a belly with a few very light hairs has turned into black hair everywhere :shock: , my OH finds it very amusing. MW said this was very normal and should go away soon after the birth :pray: .

Nicola x

I have a hairy belly too!! My brother laughs because it's really thin hair, but it's really long lol!

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant I noticed one REALLY dark thick hair (like a pube!! :shock: ) under my belly button! Of course that was plucked straight away :shakehead:

Lol I have hairy belly syndrome too!!! It was one of the first things I noticed about my body which had changed during pregnancy. Some are quite dark and some are very fair, but they're very long and fine luckily :rotfl: Oh the joys!

C xxx

dannii87 said:
When I was about 10 weeks pregnant I noticed one REALLY dark thick hair (like a pube!! :shock: ) under my belly button! Of course that was plucked straight away :shakehead:

Ooh the other day I had a random one and couldnt find the tweezers, tried for ages to pluck it with my fingers eventually DS managed it ...the things I ask my son to do for me :rotfl:

It does go girls honest!

god im sexy, just look at those needles wootwoo lol
Well im glad its not just me, i was tempted to shave it off or nair it but the thought of it growing back thicker put me off, do you think seeing as were getting harrier well all have hairy hairy LO's ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back