Just had one of those moments with Imogen

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Well you know those moments you have with your children where it feels right and its lovely?

Ive just had one of those with imogen. I just heard her having a sob in bed while i was watching tv so i warmee her a bottle up and got her up wih me and she was feeding and making cute noises at me and I sat her up and she grinned and belched! ewww kiddo!

Then I said to her Immy have you got kissy wissys for mommy? and she leant forward and kissed me on the mouth and started high pitched squeling (happy noises!) and it was like awwww - i loved her loads for that!

Awwwww. I had one of those moments this afternoon with Tom. He was sitting on my lap facing me and smiling and chatting away and I felt so connected with him and just so full of love for the little chap. It was so lovely. Sometimes being a Mummy is sodding hard work. Other times, it's the most amazing thing in the universe! Lx

I've been having these a lot lately :cheer:

Yesterday I was rocking him to sleep in our bed (afternoon nap) and he was all cuddly and I thought aww I don't wanna go downstairs now I wanna stay here and hug him till he wakes up and kiss his fuzzy hair.

Aww I love him so much x

Awww I love these moments :D

I had one of these moments with Maddison yesterday. I had her above my head doing 'aeroplane' and she was giggling then she stretched her arms out and put her hands on each side of my face...it was so sweet :D

Think we need more pics of Imogen :) That's really cute.

Last night I put LO down in her cot to sleep and she was still awake. I thought I would try leaving her as usually she can put herself to sleep. I started to walk away and suddenly she reached up and grabbed my hand and held on to it and made me stroke her face.

I wanted to get her back out and play with her :)

She is being so adorable at the moment.Shes just smiling and giggling whenever Icome into view and when my dh picks her up shes smiley for a moment then wants her mommy again :D Hee hee I love this unconditional love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back