little random impromptu moments!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i had one of the best moments of my life earlier- but its not much of an anecdote- it was just one of those moments where nothing in particular is happening- but u just get a feeling like this is just the best ever- does anyone kno what i mean?!

i was changing millie's nappy on the bed, and as usual she was kicking her legs and wiggling and babbling, so i had to wrestle with her a bit to get the nappy on (so far everythings normal.) then i notice that she's playing a game with me, every time i turn back to her (after iv turned around to get a nappy/nappy-sack/wipe/talc/cream) she giggles! so now iv realised so i turn away for no reason (other than to play) and turn back to her so she laughs. i did that a few times and she just got the giggles and her giggles make me laugh too, so we were both just laughing at each other and she was grabbing my hair and pulling my face to her so we were touching foreheads and giggling and had our arms around each other. and that was it! i told u its not mych of a story lol but i was just one of those priceless moments i almost felt tears in my eyes i was so happy!

i kno for sure if i try to play the game again and look away she'll just stare at me blankly like im an idiot lol! its funny how some things are so funny to her once but they never work twice!

sorry just wanted to share :)

trixipaws said:
i kno for sure if i try to play the game again and look away she'll just stare at me blankly like im an idiot lol! its funny how some things are so funny to her once but they never work twice!

It's addictive when they giggle and laugh. I love it. Just like you said though, when you try to get them to do it again - never happens. I am always saying to OH...'look, she can do...etc etc' and then she never does it for him!

Awwww, Ryan's giggles are my favourite thing ever :D

I get moments like that too, I just look at the boys and feel like I could burst with happiness cos life is perfect :oops:

i had one of the best moments of my life earlier- but its not much of an anecdote- it was just one of those moments where nothing in particular is happening- but u just get a feeling like this is just the best ever- does anyone kno what i mean?!

i was changing millie's nappy on the bed, and as usual she was kicking her legs and wiggling and babbling, so i had to wrestle with her a bit to get the nappy on (so far everythings normal.) then i notice that she's playing a game with me, every time i turn back to her (after iv turned around to get a nappy/nappy-sack/wipe/talc/cream) she giggles! so now iv realised so i turn away for no reason (other than to play) and turn back to her so she laughs. i did that a few times and she just got the giggles and her giggles make me laugh too, so we were both just laughing at each other and she was grabbing my hair and pulling my face to her so we were touching foreheads and giggling and had our arms around each other. and that was it! i told u its not mych of a story lol but i was just one of those priceless moments i almost felt tears in my eyes i was so happy!

trixipaws said:

It's addictive when they giggle and laugh. I love it. Just like you said though, when you try to get them to do it again - never happens. I am always saying to OH...'look, she can do...etc etc' and then she never does it for him!

Awwww, Ryan's giggles are my favourite thing ever :D

I get moments like that too, I just look at the boys and feel like I could burst with happiness cos life is perfect :oops:

Aw trixi - that was such a lovely story! I love those moments that make everything worthwhile!

DD has just learnt that she can make sounds or laugh (like a big fake laugh) and we'll smile and her and she'll smile back, a big grin - its priceless!

Valentine Xxx

Aw trixi - that was such a lovely story! I love those moments that make everything worthwhile!

DD has just learnt that she can make sounds or laugh (like a big fake laugh) and we'll smile and her and she'll smile back, a big grin - its priceless!

Valentine Xxx

that's lovely, moments like that are really special....I've got a tear in my eye because I know exactly what you mean xx

that's lovely, moments like that are really special....I've got a tear in my eye because I know exactly what you mean xx

Awww what a lovely story! I know the moments you mean it feels great! :D

Awww what a lovely story! I know the moments you mean it feels great! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back