:D good news :D

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
The girls both had hospital apointments today, ella for her ears and katie for her hips! Ella's was first and it started well, I was a bit cocky cos I knew she was hearing things now, but I was pooping my pants by the end! Basically she's got catarrh and fluid behind her ear drums which is stopping them vibrating and whatnot. She can hear high pitched noises, is a bit dodgy with mid frequency noises and doesn't really react to low pitched sounds. When they were testing the low pitches my stomach sank when she didn't react to it and the look on the womans face! But basically it should just clear itself up and drain away so were back there in 3 months just to check up on it! I did hear them say the test for catarrh wasn't conclusive so I'm hoping that doesn't mean there is a problem!

Katie's appointment went really well! She's all full of a cold and was out of sorts but she didn't kick up as much of a fuss when sh had her x ray, I didn't have to pin her down this time :lol: her hips doing really really well! They were dead pleased with it! Last time we were in they said the cast would be off 2 weeks from today, but they've decided to let her overcook a bit (the consulants words :lol:) so it's going to be taken off in 4 weeks :D am actually a bit scared tbh! But yea a positive thread from me for a change!

Great news for them both! :yay: Glad Ella's hearing will sort itself out too :yay: x

Thats great news hun, glad they are both doing so well :)

Am actually a bot daunted by the thouht of her coming out of plaster cos it means walking and stuff that o just have no idea of how to cope with haha! Can't wait to give her a bath tho!

Its so much fun when they're running around, hard work oh yes!- what I'm not looking forward too is next year when I have 2 running around! haha

Glad everything went ok. It'll bring a tear to your eye when they do start to toddle :) xx

Itl bring more than a tear to my eye, I bawled my eyes out for 2 hours straight when she stood up the other week :lol:

Huge :hug: What great news! So happy for you and your gorgeous girls.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back