Just had a full body massage..

Clairexx

Reaction score
Oh my god it was amazing!!!!!! Felt a bit dodge getting my massive body out but once she started I couldn't care less! Already feel so much less tense and relaxed, and think it may have even helped my achey legs! Definitely recommend ladies! Xxxx

Omg that sounds amazeballs! I had a mum to be massage at 28wks but wish I'd left it til now as it was so lovely and relaxing! I've got a spa day booked for me and my mum when I'm 38+1 they will only do a facial or manicure/pedicure though! They're not allowed to do pregnancy massage for some reason. Oh well it'll still be relaxing, hope I don't go before then! Hehe. Glad you are chilling and spoiling yourself hun xxx

Kay they may not be qualified cos they use diff oils on r lreggy skins and diff techniques!

Silly tho all spas should have atleast one person qualifed! Theyd make a mint!!

I had one at 18wks... Id love another right now!! Xx

It was soooo lovely girls! It was given as a leaving gift from work and was such a lovely idea, as much as I love getting all the baby stuff and its hugely generous of everyone, to have something for me was fab!
I didnt realise not everywhere did it either.. I just assumed it just meant u have to lay on your side instead of front. Xxx

Aw so jealous! Lol
Glad ur enjoyed it thou! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Kay they may not be qualified cos they use diff oils on r lreggy skins and diff techniques!

Silly tho all spas should have atleast one person qualifed! Theyd make a mint!!

I had one at 18wks... Id love another right now!! Xx

Me too, dunno how many hints I've dropped to oh! He's playing dumb lol. Claire that's a lovely pressie for your work to get you! Very thoughtful to think of mummy and not just baby x

My oh is rubbish with massages purposefully so I don't ask again. Little does he know its still better than nothing so I'm still always asking and making him do my legs especially! Haha!
It is lovely isn't it Kaykay.. This is your last week at work isn't it? Book yourself one somewhere as a treat! Xxxx

Yeah hun tomorrow's my last day woop woop! I would love to go back to the place I had the mum to be one, it's an aveda spa and very swanky so couldn't justify the price esp as I've paid for the spa day for me and my mum (its a thank you for her buying our nursery furniture). Should be nice to just chill by the pool and we get an afternoon tea too. Wait and see I'll go into labour the night before probably!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back