Smess26 at the hospital....

amandapanda

Reaction score
Following on from Smess' previous thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/third-trimester/190953-bath-pains-3.html

Jess has gone to the hospital this morning to be checked out....so far they have ruled out a urine infection and are now going to put her on a monitor to check the tightenings. No internal exam yet, she's hoping she won't have to have one!

Will keep you posted! xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Amanda! I've been thinking about her!

Hope everything turns out ok Jess and you'll be home soon!

x x x x

Thanks for the update Amanda! I've been thinking about her!

Hope everything turns out ok Jess and you'll be home soon!

x x x x

My text buddies are keeping me busy at the moment, lol :)

awww I hope both Smess and baby are ok - thinking about you hun!!

Thanks for the update Amanda xx

Wow missed this too, hope you are ok hun and Amanda thanks for the updates x

Awww hope all is ok smess thanks for keeping us posted Amanda xx

Just had another update from Jess - she's had an internal and her cervix is closed, but they are picking up tightenings on the monitor so want to keep her in for monitoring. Not sure if that means for a few hours or being admitted totally - will keep you posted xxx

oh i hope her and baby are ok. and they let her home soon problem free and they are just painful braxton hicks mine were very strong on the monitor but weren't doing anything to my cervix, fingers crossed hers is the same.

Hope they're braxton hicks, I've had several runs of painful ones and never felt them with my 1st pregnancy. Keep us posted, hope all is well x x

She's still in and not sure how long they're keeping her in, but they are monitoring because they feel that the tightenings may be a sign she will soon be going into labour as they are very regular.

She has also asked me to remind all you ladies to Veet your lady gardens as you never know what will happen and she has been caught out like Lexus was the other day, lol. I said we all keep talking about it but are far too fat, lazy and pregnant to actually get round to doing it, lol!!! xxx

awww not another veet victim hahaha- On a serious note hope all goes ok hospital is the best place to be the now i guess.. I bought some veet with the spounge today was going to wait a good few weeks but might try fit in 2 veet sessions now haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back