just got back from my consultant

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i saw him, not one of his little students!! im so used to students in that place it was a bit of a shock.

he wants me to have bloods taken at 25 weeks. when we first sat down he sat and said you know the chances of getting OC again are really quite high. he couldn't advise if having had my gall bladder removed would effect the chances. glad they are happy to do tests though, means i don't have to symptom watch and stress over it.

if i have any issues in the mean time im to call the matt ward for tests. i need to go back on the 3rd dec.

it took him ages to find bubs heart beat (the little sod kept moving around :lol: ).

as for my fainting and hip, he said he doesn't think my iron levels would make me faint :think: and he doesn't think my hip is anything major... just see how it goes and its most prob muscular. he used the line all docs use "its one of those things some ladies get in pregnancy"! oh how i love that line.

had some bloods taken. went a little bit funny, but got myself together and asked for a pillow to hold my arm into. its quite bad when the nurse lady turns around and goes "oh i remember you!". been to that place way too much :wall: :wall: im going to take alice with me in future - i spend the whole time saying to myself that i mustn't freak out or alice will develop my fear of needles.

just so pleased they are going to monitor me so i don't have to worry. if i do i know i will get myself all stressed out.

right, im going for a lay down. my side is killing me.

:hug:

Glad it all went well and sounds like they are looking after you, which is fantastic, and like you say you dont have to worry and symptom spot now as any problems should be picked up immediately!! :hug:

Dont you just hate it when male doctors say its just one of those things, you would of thought they were the ones having babies, im sure they wouldnt say that if it was them in pain,feeling sick or worried :evil: :x

anyway hun im glad it went well for you and that they are keeping an extra close eye on you and your baby boy :hug: :hug:

Now try and rest up and relax at least your in the best possible hands :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

I had oc in my last pregnancy and have been told I will have weekly bloods done from 25 weeks this time so i will x my fingers for you. its really awful i hope u dont get it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back