Back From consultant :)))

xkikix

Reaction score
I had a consultant appointment today due to previous section. It went really well, he was really pro-vbac so we got on like a house on fire! We went thru my notes from Chesters birth, it was really interesting! ANYWAY APPARENTLY PROCEEDURES HAVE CHANGED AND AS cHESTER WAS ONLY IN DISTRESS FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HAD THAT HAPPENED THIS TIME ROUND THEY WOULDNT AUTOMATICALLLY GIVE ME A SECTION(oop sorry for caps :oops: !) They docs would try to change my position and various other bits to get the baby out of distress.

I've been discharged from the consultant and will only be having midwife care unless the plancenta is low. He also said that when I go into labour to stick it out at home for as long as possible because when I get admitted to hospital I will be constantly monitered and I didnt like that last time.

So next thing now is my scan in weeks time!

Oh that's great news! :dance: Glad you are getting the choice to have the birth you want :D

Aww glad all went well, and not long now till your scan :cheer:

Aww Good luck at the scan! I'm glad they're being more informative than last time.. I hadn't a clue what was happening with my last one. My waters broke 5 weeks early, I was rushed in.. hooked up to a machine to monitor contractions, about an hour or two later I was wheeled into theatre for a c-section without much warning or explaining.

I hope this time around they will at least have the decency to tell me what is going on.. lol :think:

Good luck with the scan.. let us all know how it goes! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back