Just got back from mw-weight questions..

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
On another thread we were talking about weight dropping.. I remembered to ask mw and show her my chart from my app and she said usually u gain weight but it seems a normal weight increase from my pre preg weight so she's not too worried but will continue to weigh me at next app in 4weeks.. She said baby is getting everything it needs anyway and to not be worried about the drop in my weight..
Measuring 31 fundal length which is good she said :) asked about estimated weight and she said they can't tell me that.. Bit disappointed but she said baby seems a good size and measurements are ok..
Took lots of blood as it's my first mw appointment at new gp..
She said very regular uncomfy bh are very normal especially at this stage..
I've been suffering with itchy shoulders which she found odd lol but hd a look and said there's nothing to worry about as long as not itchy feet and hands..
Done a urine test and all is ok.. My tests two weeks ago showed protien and something else but it must have gone now :)
Lovely mw :) she recognized my voice and my surname and the fact I mentioned my sister had a baby two weeks ago and turns out she was my sisters mw lol even though we have a different gp.. She was standing in for the usual mw at my gp lol! Small world!
I look nothin like my sister but we have the same voice lol!

So overall a long but good mw appointment :D I'd rather they be thorough and long than in and out so I don't mind :)

Oh and she said at my next app we will write my birth plan :cheer: never had that at my last hospital!

She sounds great. So glad you had a good appointment xxx

Glad everything went well - birth plan coming up... its all getting very real now isnt it!!! x

Yes!! Scarily real!! But reassuring as I never had a birth plan with the girls :) be nice to be more in control this time!

glad all went well hope u feel bit better bout things now !! i never wrote a birth plan either guessing i wont get to do that this time either !! xx

:yay:

Glad it all went well.

I was wondering how some ppl were getting estimated weights i'd never heard of it, apart from at scans. My mw doesn't even measure me

:)

They should really measure u..
You can write your own birth plan and attach it to your hospital notes babe they have to follow it except if things don't work out the way you hope.. It's worth having a think about and writing a few things down, gets you more in control.. I felt better with Ellie just planning on being active and eating and drinking throughout labour whereas with Jaycee I just went into it blind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back