Just got back from hospital!

Bek234

Reaction score
Reduced movements today/tonight...
Another scan on Friday to check why I keep getting them as baby is fine on the trace! :-/
Feeling like a liar and worrying they're missing something... What are they checking for? They checked the cord and size last time and it was ok?
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Awww hun!
Just seen this :(
Awww hallie :hugs: maybe she just likes a lazy day!
Were u doing much at all yesterday? Might of missed the odd movements if u were up potting about or cleaning etc?

I think they just have to offer scans a a precaution to make sure they havent missed anything.

Ull probs see a consultant after for possible induction hun, spesh if her weight etc is all nice and chunky.

Hope its all ok tomorrow tho and she moves for u today xxx

Hope all is better today. My girly has had more quiet days recently, think she's just strugling for space and saving energy now lol although she soon wakes up when I lay down!! But like Dani said, maybe she just likes a lazy day. Hope all shows fine at your scan though, I'm sure they're checking everything thoroughly. You'll get there before me at this rate!!

No I was sat watching a film in the afternoon, she wasn't even moving when I was poking her. She moved loads on the monitor thou couldn't believe it!!
I just want her out now, if shes a good enough weight like they say I feel she'll be better out than in now. There's gotta be a reason for all this reduced movements and its worrying me.
I'm going to ask MW for a sweep today at my appt, I know it's not like I'm overdue but I want to know she's ok and don't want to be induced, I'd really prefer it natural. And she can only decline.

Was so real yesterday, even took hospital bags in the boot etc just incase.
The MW there spoke about inducing me to the dr but he said as the trace was so good...(it was the perfect trace lol) he'd rather wait. But doesn't stop me worrying.
My swelling is getting rather bad too on and off. Xx

Tapatalking. X

Def mention the swelling to your MW later. I know what you mean though, just want girly here safe so we can get on with it. Hoping MW says she's engaged now as she wasn't 2 weeks ago, not even a bit. Starting to worry I'll have problems like my mum did and with lack of engagement, it being followed my lack of dilating and ending in emergency c-section!! Really don't want that!!

Off to my appointment soon, so getting nervous about seeing this lazy ass cow of a MW. FX she's in the mood to do everything properly this week!!

My MW said no to sweep until due date! :(
Got consultant app that day ad then she said she would try again at 41+3 as she only works thurs grrr xx

Def mention the swelling to your MW later. I know what you mean though, just want girly here safe so we can get on with it. Hoping MW says she's engaged now as she wasn't 2 weeks ago, not even a bit. Starting to worry I'll have problems like my mum did and with lack of engagement, it being followed my lack of dilating and ending in emergency c-section!! Really don't want that!!

Off to my appointment soon, so getting nervous about seeing this lazy ass cow of a MW. FX she's in the mood to do everything properly this week!!

I will do as its getting bad but my blood pressure is ok... Might start a thread on this actually I have a pic from yesterday... Looks like hulks foot!! Lol
Ooh have u got a gym ball? Try bouncing on that before u go! Xx

Tapatalking. X

My MW said no to sweep until due date! :(
Got consultant app that day ad then she said she would try again at 41+3 as she only works thurs grrr xx

Aww darn it, I didn't think she would be allowed before due date unless advised by a dr.
41+3!! Oh I hope baby Noah comes before then! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back