Just found out I am pregnant!!

Katkin72

Reaction score
Oh my god!!!! After several days of am I / aren't I, and several negative tests I have just got a positive 1-2 weeks on a Clearblue test. Eeeeeekkkkkk, I am in total shock and have been wandering around the house in a daze for the last hour lol. I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground as its very very early days and anything could happen but I want to run around telling everyone lol. I'm still keeping my TTC journal for a while till I know its definately happening :shock: Looking forward to getting to know you all in Tri 1 xxx

:yay: yaaaaay for you sweety xxxxxxxx

Thanks Lynette and Mishi xxx

Ooh and thanks to Durham and Sunnysue - you sneaked in while I was typing my original message lol xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations! Its an amazing feeling isn't it :good:

Still in shock at the moment:shock: trying to get my head around the fact my life is about to be turned upside down lol. I'm going shopping today with my dad's partner (Gail) for some new clothes (my birthday present from them). I can't decide whether to tell her as I really want to talk to someone, but I would really like the first person I tell to be my mum...... But I think it will be really difficult not saying anything to her today. I won't see my mum for a few days as we are away this weekend. Lol, I realise I am rambling!!! I'll shut up now lol :lol:

Aw Katkin, I was so happy when I read this in the June testing thread! I'm hoping there'll be a few more this month! Wishing you a really happy and healthy pregnancy. Have a lovely time shopping :) xxx

Absolutely over the moon for you - congratulations!!! x

Well done sweetie - excellent news

xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hun :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you so much everyone :) I feel totally overwhelmed!
Had a lovely shopping trip with my dad's partner - I really don't know how I managed to hold my tongue and not blurt anything out lol.

Sending lots of baby dust to all the lovely ladies here TTC who I have made friends with over the last few months. I hope it's not long before you are all joining me with you BFPs too :) xxxxxx

Awww well done hunni, so happy for you!! Massive congrats

Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back