Arg ! Am I Pregnant ?

SaraJ

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, i really need some help here ! I did a Clearblue Digi on Monday and got 'pregnant 1-2' ! I was over the moon ! But on Tuesday night when i went to the toilet i had some brown discharge when i wiped ! I was gutted so the next morning i rang the doctors and they sent me to see the nurse, she collected a urine sample from me and did another test and it was negagtive ! She said that the brown could be implantation bleeding or the start of my period, she advised that i wait till Monday then if i havent had my period do another test. Well i am too impatient for that ! I did another 3 ! tests yesterday morning, a wilko cheapy and two strips, they all had lines, the wilko was quite distinct the two strips were faint. I did another 3 this morning ! A Morrisons own and another two internet strips, they all had lines again and were darker than yesterday (although not as dark as the control line). I have had this brown discharge every morning since Wednesday (it is very light though and only in the morning) And i have also had some period like cramps now and then. I really dont know what the hell to think, i really want to be pregnant but i just cant let myself get excited in case AF turns up !!! I was CD 27 on Monday when i did the CB digi, i am CD 31 today (my cycles have never been over 28 days !) Sorry for the long post, i just really need some advise, i feel like im going mad !!!!! xx

If I were you I'd hold off testing for a few days. Obviously it's different for everyone, but if it was me the more positives I got I'd find it harder to not get excited then if the discharge did turn into AF I'd be more gutted.
Try and relax over the weekend and hold off on tests then do another digi with FMU on Monday morning.
Good luck :)
xx

yep I agree with Sarah, but then I know i would be the same as you!

i would be testing with more Digis or first response tests, they are much better than cheapies obviously.

I also had a funny result when I was in hospital a few weeks ago with pain, i would have been about 6 weeks pregnant and got a positive on their test. Then the nurse went out and I looked at the test and the 2nd line just vanished right in front of my eyes! I started crying as i thought it was an omen........ silly girl.

its just going to be a waiting game for you I am afraid. Good luck! xx

Hey hun i cant really give any advice as never had a 2nd line but i really hope ur pg and the test at drs was a blip xxxx

I've heard that test at docs is not as strong. Sounds really promising though so test Monday? If you use another cheapie test and the line is even darker that's a good indication :dust:

hi hun , drs test are no way as sensitive as hpt , my go told me that hpt are far better and more reliable than nhs tests , and that you get a lot of false negatives from nhs test , good luck hun it sounds really promising though x x

Thanks for the replies ! I really hope this is my month ! I have done some more tests this morning and the lines are even stronger !!! Im still getting brown discharge though, this is so annoying ! I just want to know for deffinate so i can get excited or if im not deal with it and move on ! Im now 5 days late ! I think im going to go back to the docs on monday ! Wish me luck !

Good luck Hun, getting a line no matter how faint should be one of the most happiest times of ur life, it must b awful tryin 2 hold back the excitement but if ur getting lines on so many tests and they keep getting darker then I think that's a good sign. Fx 4 u.xx

Thank you ! Ive just done a first responce both lines came up within a minute, the test line darker than than the control line ! Dare i believe it yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw congrats babe, I think it's pretty safe 2 say ur preggers :) x

Yay sounds like you can defo start to believe it now hun! Congratulations! I had brown and pink spotting/discharge for a week, which started just 3 days after I got my BFP at 12dpo - it can be really normal, from implantation or possibly a bit of breakthrough bleeding when your AF would have been due.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you and bubs! xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back