Just for a laugh... is this for real?!!!

:-/ how odd

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Why the hell would you want one of those? Does anyone suffer from spitting?

I don't know but if I did would I really think "hmmm, what i REALLY need is a spitoon which matches the colour of my dress!!!"

:rotfl:

That is so weird lol. Carrying a pot of spit around all day... lovely!
Question is Sarah, how on earth did you find that lol

Haha brilliant! Is it for throwing up in maybe? I did resort to keeping carrier bags in my handbag in tri 1 to be sick into in an emergency, but seriously?!

That's just mad totally bonkers, why would pregnancy cause anyone to spitt ? I think it should be aimed at footballers they can't seem to stop spitting, it could even match their kits 'nice ' :wink: .

That is so weird lol. Carrying a pot of spit around all day... lovely!
Question is Sarah, how on earth did you find that lol

Ah, I knew someone would ask that!!! It came up as an advert on the top of my screen on PF!!! I thought it was a joke so had to find out if it was for real and hey presto, they actually sell them!!!! Rest assured I am not intending on making a purchase... eeeewwww!!!! :sick::rofl:

I watched an American pregnancy programme ages ago, and the girl on there produced excessive spit whilst pregnant and it made her feel sick unless she spat it out!! She carried around an empty Pringles tub to spit in! So I suppose some people might buy one, but ewww it is gross! Xx

I watched an American pregnancy programme ages ago, and the girl on there produced excessive spit whilst pregnant and it made her feel sick unless she spat it out!! She carried around an empty Pringles tub to spit in! So I suppose some people might buy one, but ewww it is gross! Xx

Oooh ya learn something new every day dont ya! I'd have thought it would have been more discreet just to spit in some tissue or something rather than carrying a huge tube that matches your dress around with you :rofl: lol xx

I have heard that some pregnant women produce alot of mucus and saliva when pregnant, and it just fills their mouth. Don't have it myself thankgod, and have never known anyone I know to have suffered from it either!!! So I think this device is aimed at those unfortunate ladies who get this unpleasant side effect !!!! Still, pretty disguisting!!!!

Are we supposed to spit a lot? Hahahaha! Should be made for footy players!

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I was one of the unlucky ones who DID get the mucas build up :( so I can understand this. Dont get it much now I'm in tri 2. But it was truly awful! And didn't help with the nausea one bit.
Still, I wouldn't dream of carrying this thing around with me.

I get lots of mucus too, all in my nose. Not the most pleasant x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back