fell over :(

rosey

Reaction score
So yesterday i fell over on the ice and landed on my bum :(
has anyone else fallen over and do you think that it is anything to worry about?

I fell with leo on my knee (on ice) and I think I fell backwards onto my bottom x all was ok though as it wasn't my bump plus they are so padded in there x they are fine hunny x

Last edited:
does anyone else feel as though there groin area is expanding btw?

ouch sounds painful, I'm sure because u landed on ur bum u will be fine. Hope ur not in pain now xx

I fell down the stairs at 37 weeks pregnant with my first. From top to bottom at 4am :shock: My OH never moved so fast in his life lol

I was seeing midwife next day anyways so didn't worry about calling at the time. I went down on my bum and didn't have any bleeding or anything so wasn't too worried.

If you're ever worried about anything midwives are always there for you hun, even if you just need reassurance xxx

Thing is i suffer fro bleeding anyways, but i guess its not any worse than normal and i have felt the baby moving around so hopefully all is ok :)

I was actually thrown through the air last Week and landed on my side! Was closing a MASSIVE barn door and the wind caught it and I couldn't stop it. It just tossed me sideways! Was so worried about bump. I actually got up sobbing and praying baby was OK. Had my 20 Week scan a few days later and bubbs is fine :) They are such a worry before they're even born. When they arrive we'll all be even more worried! LOL!! I'm sure your little one is fine :)

my mum slipped on the ice when 37 weeks pregnant with me she went face first and her bump took the force of it and im here and ok babies are really well padded in there but if u are at all worried ring your midwife im sure she won't mind xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back