Just don't feel right

Bbybump16

Reaction score
I feel very strange today I don't know why or how to explain apart from I feel a bit sicky and just don't feel right ... Anyone else felt like this :( I don't like it

I've felt like this the last couple of days - it kind if feels like a hangover! I'm putting it down to a hormone surge or something, but it's horrid, feeling sicky and a bit anxious etc!
Hope you feel better soon xxx

I thought maybe she's growing or something I've got a scan later anyway

I felt like this on Saturday. So stayed in bed and rested. Could be a growth spurt x

hey hun

I felt reallt rubbish last night and out of sorts, had headache and started off was sweating and clammy...then hr later i was shivering with blanket around me....felt crappy. in work all day today tho unfort. didnt want to get up this morning as felt so rubbish last night i coodnt sleep....felt really sick, heartburn was awful, and just felt gross

xxxx

I've also felt like this for the last few days... earlier I went all dizzy and felt sick and had really bad cramp which lasted about half an hour. Now I'm just back to feeling light headed and a bit sick :( blah I'm wishing the weeks away now! I'm hoping its just because of a growth spurt though xx

I also felt rotten and out of sorts this weekend, dizzy, shakey, vomiting and just not right, ive been very tired ever since

Im feeling the same as u all...last few days been dizzy, feeling sick, headaches ...ugh i cant remember this from my last pregnancies..my mind must have discarded this so that it did not deter me from having more!!!! x

Felt a bit better in the day but omg I feel ruff now early night I think

Not the same exactly but all evening iv felt dizzy and light headed.I'm still feeling funny. Iv eaten regularly today but not a huge amount calorie wise so think may be that ?.

Have you drank enuff that usually makes me dizzy , I've just got dragged out of bed by oh or food and a drink tbf it's mad me feel a bit better

With you all on this one, i woke up this morning and felt really sick and just generally unwell, hope it doesn't last long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back