Early !!

nikki1306

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel that their baby is gonna come early,i don't know why but i do :shock:. I never felt this with my other two but i feel the need to get organised now and make sure the house is finished being decorated and always tidy. Maybe i am just strange and will probably go overdue :roll: :lol: xx

Hi hun i had the same feeling with Adele i knew from the second i found out i was pregnant i was going to go early just didnt think i would have her at 29 weeks :lol:

I had a slight feeling with Colby but nothing too much but i ended up getting induced on my due date with her :D

Hope you dont go too early, but i really hope you dont go over due

take care hun and good luck with the birth
:hug: xxxx

Hi hun

I know what u are feeling i feel the same, but i hope iam early i have to have a section so iam kinda hoping i go early cos the one thing iam gutted about missing out on is the whole excitment of my waters breaking etc.

good luck hun :hug:

i feel like i am going to come early, eveyone keeps telling me i wont make it to october, cheers ppl lol

I'm having a section due to my anxiety about childbirth and I am panicking I will go into labour early :shock: Will I still have a section do you know?

nikki1306 said:
Does anyone else feel that their baby is gonna come early,i don't know why but i do :shock:. I never felt this with my other two but i feel the need to get organised now and make sure the house is finished being decorated and always tidy. Maybe i am just strange and will probably go overdue :roll: :lol: xx

I'm exactly the same. Its daft but if anything stays still for too long then I polish it. Was nothing like this with my dd :?

skatty said:
I'm having a section due to my anxiety about childbirth and I am panicking I will go into labour early :shock: Will I still have a section do you know?

Yes hun if you have requested a section and you go into labour early you should still get your section :hug: xx

Miracle babe said:
nikki1306 said:

I'm exactly the same. Its daft but if anything stays still for too long then I polish it. Was nothing like this with my dd :?

Crazy isn't it :roll:,i am always hoovering just incase and trying to keep on top of the washing and i have 12 weeks to go :D xx

Thanks Nikki, I keep getting really worried about it because my hospital is an hour away :shock:

i think i will be early but i dont know why :think: i hope im not before 38 weeks though

not long now hev :hug: i cant believe i have only got 8 weeks

littlelady87 said:
not long now hev :hug: i cant believe i have only got 8 weeks

hugs to you hunny to :) aaa i bet you cant wait! i know i cant hehe

skatty said:
Thanks Nikki, I keep getting really worried about it because my hospital is an hour away :shock:

That's a bit of a drive i am very lucky that mine is only 5 mins away,you get any pains hun and you get yourself there,sure you will be fine :hug: xx

i think im having her a william harvey but ive still got to looks round hehe

It's meant to be nice there my friend just had her baby there :D,i reckon you should come to canterbury though :cheer: xx

nikki1306 said:
It's meant to be nice there my friend just had her baby there :D,i reckon you should come to canterbury though :cheer: xx

i should try then we will be together!!! hehe whats it like there?

Yeah let's have them on the same day,we can do a group photo for the forum :rotfl:. It's a birthing centre there now so as long as your pregnancy is problem free you can go there. According to the midwife it's really relaxing with your own large room and bathroom and birthing pool :D ,you can't have an epidural there though but i don't want one anyway,bring on the gas and air :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back