Early !!

I had a 1 in 3 chance of developing pre-eclampysia and was CONVINCED I'd have a dramatic early birth! :roll:

Instead, have breezed through the last tri and am still waiting! :| Am pleased to have made it this far, but come on baby, you can come out now!! :)

nikki1306 said:
Yeah let's have them on the same day,we can do a group photo for the forum :rotfl:. It's a birthing centre there now so as long as your pregnancy is problem free you can go there. According to the midwife it's really relaxing with your own large room and bathroom and birthing pool :D ,you can't have an epidural there though but i don't want one anyway,bring on the gas and air :D xx

OOOOO im going to have a look there!!!! sounds great! the pic would be good to :rotfl:

The whole getting prepared thing with 12weeks to go is called 'nesting' ! we all do it and cant help it!! I can happen at any time in ur pregnancy! its the strangest feeling but its all natural!! I was lifting heavy stuff (not like wardrobes..like a microwave lol) about just to get it done 4 bubs at like 30 weeks lol! was on a mission! At least things are tidy!! Thats the only pregancy symptom i gladly welcome!!!
xxxx

o dear lord - my nesting was of the industrial variety lol!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i swear i dont think i even did that much before i was PG lol - I was a woman hellbent on gettin things ready for my lil baby!! and its all sorted now hehe :wink: :D

I was the biggest lazy moo going! but when i was nesting i was unstoppable! i even turned my old room at my mums into Jaycees room!!

I thought I was going to go over and end up being induced. As it was I went into labour and had my lil boy at 35 weeks. :D

I didn't realise some people get the nesting experience so early on,i never usually get it till right at the end :roll:. I am just about to take the kitchen to bits and wash and scrub it down,i need help i am usually such a lazy moo :D xx

I also have a little feeling I will be early, it's weird I don't know why!

Hope I am not too early if I am though! Well ladies only time will tell if our little hunches were right :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back