Just did my first load of baby washing!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
I have a small collection of blankets and baby grows and stuff, all cream or White so thought I'd wash them, ready in advance!
Pointless thread, but I am excited about folding them and putting them in my babys drawer :D

x

did it feel lovely ? Bet it did, Can't wait to see my babygrows etc , on the washing line blowing in the wind

I have held off doing this as I will end up washing /ironing them again before the time comes, and I have no drawers yet! ha

Oh . and I would get rumbeld by the neighbours then too !

Last edited:
I can't wait to do that :)
I still have no clothes... I decided it would be easier once i know the gender

Jj-it did indeed feel lovely, jus hung them on a inside line as I put them in quite late. I've only got cream and White newborn and 0-3 as I am waiting for when I know gender to buy 3-6 and 6-9 (I like to be organised so will buy this age stuff before baby is born) then will have a load more washing to do lol! I know it will just be done for when I want to pack stuff and ave stuff ready, I love it! Never enjoyed doing the washing! Lol x

Awww yay!
My mom did my first lot as I didn't know shed bought it all but then we went out and bought some non bio washing powder (which was strangely exciting!) And when I'd bought more stuff I put it all in and sat there watching it go round!!!!
It is so exciting doing little things like that, makes it more real :)

Lilymac-totally makes it more real! Can't wait to actually need to use them! Lol. X

aww how lovely. We are really pushed for space as dont have a nursery (baby will have to share with one of the other kids or if its a girl may have to move eventually!!) so all our stuff is in the loft so will be busy washingwhen i go on mat leave. its exciting though woop woop xx

Lol I don have a nursery either, just sharing with me and OH, as we are living at my mums when baby arrives. I have cleared 2 drawers for baby, so thought I'd get on sorting everything! Can't wait to go and buy cot and pram and stuff! X

Yeah I can't wait to start using the stuff either, it's weird like I know I'm having a baby and he'll be here soon but sometimes I sit here and I'm like WOW I'm gonna have a baby, like it's just hit me lol

well be living with my parents for a while after bubs is born too! Were so lucky because the house is pretty big so were not under eachothers toes all the time plus there's plenty of room for little man :)

I think there will be plenty of room, our house isn't a bad size and me and OH have our very own living room so not too bad, and if we can't afford to move out by the time baby needs bedroom my little brother is going to move into our living room and his room will be babies room! It's only my mum as my dad left us 2 weeks ago so gives us more space. Lol. X

Good for you having all that space! I love living here it's a lot cheaper and it's still like having our own place except there's 24 hour support if we need it!
Sorry to hear about your dad leaving, must be hard x

I done all my baby washing at 31weeks and now i have nothing to wash and feel as though i should be washing!! lol x

Lol becks, I know I'm going to have more to do in a couple of months time.
Lilymac, it's not so bad my dad has left, quite surprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest and we aren't that close anyway. But I am enjoying the space! X

How cool! I have just started compiling all my baby purchases in a box. I dont want to think about washing stuff until nearer the time, lol.

I have washed a few that we have been given but all the new stuff not yet washed but will do.

I've washed all the bedding and all my newborn and 0-3 items. They looked so cute on the line :) I was a but worried about having an autumn/winter baby I wouldn't get it all dry.

Emma
29 & 4 days

Ah well if it's not causing you any extra stress then woohoo for the extra space loool
I love doing the little people wash, it's soo cute I could do it all day everyday! Good job really as I assume that's what I'll be doing once little mans here!!

my nan has washed al the knttig she has dne for us and it looks really good but she has kept it at hers until i get all my urniture to put it n xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back