2nd load of baby washing done!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
i posted a thread a little while back about first load, now second load! nearly done in the tumble to be put away! cant wait to put it away lol. sorted lots of storage space, just filling it! quite enjoying it to be honest!
pointless thread, feel free to talk about your baby laundry lol xx:dance:

Ohhh me too, I did loads last week when we had a nice spot of weather and got it all out on the line to dry it was lovely to see :dance:

ive put all my stuff in the attic for the moment but cant wait to start washing the stuff. just need to get organised with storage etc etc. its exciting isnt it!! xx

Yayy I love that bit- well done Lexi

.Snappy Kat, I wanted to see it all waving on the line too, but I knew I would want to wash it again a few weeks to go, just to get excited again! and also my smelly neighbour is pregnant , due 11 days earlier than me, although she doesn't have a clue when I'm due, and I didn't want to put any blue stuff on the line and give her the gossip! , (sorry but her kids break my fence and thow rubbish over, it's not there house, and they ust don't care or have any std's). I need to get over that really! (she still smokes all day long like a chimley!)

Last edited:
thank god!!! I thought that I was the only one lol!! but I have started mine cause bump may be here anytime so just wanted to get it all washed as if she is early then there will be lots of trips to the hospital til she gets home and then before I know it she will be home and I wont have washed a thing and al start to stress lol xx

haha JJ good on you for that little rant there, you fell better haha xx

yes me and my mum did mine as weather will not be so good by december x

cant wait to do mine. gonna go through my DD's neutral baby clothes and then go shopping at 20 weeks for some new bits . xxx

Last edited:
OMG I need to get going - I have not bought anything for this baby yet!! I have stuff from my daughter, but no clothes as I gave them away and I knew I would want new stuff anyway so gave it to charity or to friends. My mum bought me an electric steriliser and I do have my furniture (cot, wardrobe, chest of drawers) but that's it. I wasn't like this with my first, was buying lots of bits all the time but for some reason I just want to wait til after my 20 week scan. Shopping spree next pay day me thinks!! Your all so organised : )

lol well i basically decided to get organised and sort out my room (as im staying living with my mummy as i cant afford to move out for now), cleaning, like getting under my bed, sorting storage out, selling my desk to make room for my beautiful cot (mamas and papas bibi) so with all this empty space, i thought if i wash all my stuff i can fill the empty space! ill take a photo of one of my boxes later when i get home, its hillarious its just an under bed storage box FULL of nappies and baby wipes and maternity pads!! haha OH thought i was mad for having all that stuff! he said you prob wont use all that, i was like "you dohnut of corse we are!" he thinks they live in one nappy a day lol!! im going to fold and put away later (Had to hang them inside as its peeing down with rain here) and i honestly cant wait!

and tomorrow, im doing a bit of a challenge, taking £50 shopping with my friend and with that i have to get essentials for hosp bag, and buy a dress for a wedding im going to saturday! how much fun is that going to be!?! i bet i can do it too, im the bargain queen whenever we go shopping haha.

I can honestly tell you, i dont think ive got anything else left to buy! i have pretty much sorted all baby supplies, and ive not spent over £200. thats including cot and clothes and nappies etc. (OH's parents buying puschchair) so when i get my grant im going to put it in my savings account i think!

sorry to babble but im really quite excited!

some people may question why ive got it done so early, well the answer is i dont want to have to be worrying about baby stuff at xmas as i am going to be huge at xmas and would rather worry about that alone rather than have loads to do. got a big family, and OH has a huge family so a case of trying to cover everything. going to start looking forward to xmas shopping now!! x

I haven't bought anything yet, but after my 20 week scan my sisters buying baby a pair of finding nemo converses the one new thing this bubs is going to have. Going to be living of hand me downs from friends xxx

Everyone is so organised! I am about to pack all the muslin cloths etc. away to the basement as my son doesn't need them anymore and keep thinking it's still a long time untill little one gets here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back