First load of Pip washing

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Just about to hang my first load of Pip's washing on the airer :D

It's soooooo cute :yay:

The bits I've done are his hospital bag clothes, gonna do the rest once I start maternity leave next week :dance:

Can't wait to see my boy in them :love:

Ahh, such a lovely feeling seeing all their lovely little clothes hanging about :) x

awwww bet they look so adorable

are you washig everything or just up to 3 months? i hav lots of 3 to 6 , 6 to 9 and 6 to 12, dont know if i need to wash it all or is there a age group you ddont need to bother

Aaaaww, it's lovely eh? I did my first load last week and everytime I walked passed the airer my ovaries did a little flip lol. Just so cute.

Aw snap! Im just finishing of bubs towels/moses basket blankets

Will do his hospital clothes and 0-3 tomorrow, its all becoming so real! xxx

Hugsy all I have done so far are the bits goin to the hospital. Mostly newborn and a couple of 0-3 vests and sleepsuits. DH can come home and get more 0-3 of Pip doesn't fit in the newborn. Wanted to get his hospital bits done so I can pack his bag :D

Gonna start doin all the rest of this clothes next week. Gonna have my washin basket and ironing board in his room and spend a day ironing and puttin it all away (well, that's the plan anyway!)

Aaaaww, it's lovely eh? I did my first load last week and everytime I walked passed the airer my ovaries did a little flip lol. Just so cute.

I cried the first time I hung Ajs new clothes up!! Hows that for hormonal!!!!! lol

Awwww that's so great! I keep looking at cub's stuff and just thinking I can't believe this little thing in my belly will fit into all of this!

Its soo cute - im working my way through our bits n pieces - ive spent ages ironing stuff. lol - doing baby clothes seems to take twice as long as my clothes. lol

I'm usually the one for ironing the bare minimum but I can wait to iron baby bits! Gonna do his hospital stuff today and get it packed :D

I've already done all of Alberts......I'll have to buy some more, I must stave off boredom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back