Washing babys clothes.

All my stuff has been washed twice - once by me and then my mum offered so she could ''play'' with everything so she did a week long wash of everything too!
At the mo/ I can't stand the smell of fabric conditioner so she used that Surf Small and Mighty in a tub which is lovely, plus you don't have to worry if you end up with any bits of washing powder still on.

And do a cool wash of the clothes as you dont want them to shrink. :talkhand:

I only ever use non bio so I wont need to be buying anything special, that small and mighty is fab, like hollyhobby said, as its fab and it doesnt leave dry bits of powder, and it smells good without being too perfumed like the one I have at the moment :doh:

I use non-bio liquid for everything. I get the ecover stuff since it doesn't have chemical nasties in and is environmentally friendly. We have 5-litre containers which we take to the local organic shop to refill - refills and buying in bulk makes it more cost-effective as well as being better for the environment. Plus I don't need to buy it so often! We also get a 5-litre refill container of ecover conditioner (and floor wash, multi-surface cleaner, washing-up liquid, etc, but that's beside the point). They do eco-friendly laundry whitener too (no bleach, no nasties), which might be necessary for towels, sheets etc, once the baby's here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back